Recent content by jaysongaray

1. jaysongaray

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][ginkgo/willow] Pixel Experience [11.0]

thanks for the rom for your constant work but my phone ran out of baseband and without wifi I'm trying to reinstall miui 12 to see if it solves, previously I had os 17.1 lineage soon that's why if someone can give me a hand I would appreciate
  2. jaysongaray

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][ginkgo][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Redmi Note 8 / 8T

I don't have any problem with ROM 17.1 but for the camera I use Open camara.apk because the one with the ROM doesn't work well.
  3. jaysongaray

the next step is to flash the zip that the Gcam gapps and test?
  4. jaysongaray

Post [GUIDE] All about unlocking bootloader, TWRP and rooting Redmi Note 8/8T

and I found the problem is my laptop has driver problems because one that shows installed does not recognize it, I used my brother's laptop and I was able to unlock the bootloader without problems. thank you very much .... :) suddenly if someone has a Gcam that works on LineagOS 17.1 on RN8...
  5. jaysongaray

good day Please can someone help to install the Gcam on the RN8 tested with some APK but it doesn't work Thank you very much in advance
  6. jaysongaray

Post [GUIDE] All about unlocking bootloader, TWRP and rooting Redmi Note 8/8T

I have problems, I am trying to unlock the bootloader, but my unlock does not recognize it, previously I had an RN7 and I was able to do it, but now with the RN8 I have problems, I have checked by CMD commands like FASTBOOT DEVICES and it shows it, but my unlock does not recognizes it can...
  7. jaysongaray

Post [ROM] [AOSP] RevengeOS 4.0 | Xiaomi Redmi Note 7/7S (lavender) [OFFICIAL]

friend very good job for the rom you are very good, a little bug wanted to tell you when I play CODM when doing with 3 fingers the tectile crashes and does not take all 3 fingers at the same time, review with screen touches and all take them normally :) but I don't know if it's the game or has...
  8. jaysongaray

haaaaa! If you are right, sorry for the spam generation, you give me peace of mind
  9. jaysongaray

I just installed the rom, and then the google apps and I don't know if I should do something else As you can see, nothing related to security appears, sorry if I am in error Thank you very much for the work this super great, thank you very much
  10. jaysongaray

The rom is very nice, I wanted to ask my colleagues the security patch is not visible in the configurations, what do I have to do
  11. jaysongaray

does it work with twrp or should i use orange fox tank you!!
  12. jaysongaray

Post [ROM][11][lavender] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

at the risk of being wrong, what I understand is that the project of our RN7 is definitely suspended take a moment to thank the developer, thank you very much for everything. @letsmakecakes Thank you very much, many of us are grateful for your time, when perhaps we did not leave and that you...
  13. jaysongaray

YES!! yes think in the format full, it is necessary, remenber, do you have pixel no pixel plus, some things not present in the beta rom
  14. jaysongaray

update 20200730 RN7 friends from so much experimenting and trying. I succeeded in updating the 20200730 in this way: 1. download the rom of miui 12 for RN7...