• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Jazzda

1. J

Post [AOSP 11.0] [2020-11-27] LeOS - ungoogled GSI

Hello Harvey, again :giggle: I Just joined telegram group but I'm unable to message. Not sure what I can do. I have a simple question, if you don't mind. I just found a new GSI release from today, the mini one, but it's a lot bigger that the full. As I don't need all the stuff included in the...
  2. J

I didn't find a working twrp to the last stock rom. I think I'll try with this one if you say it should be ok. Thanks again 🙏
  3. J

Harvey, sorry to bother you again. I want to install LeOS during this weekend, but I have a doubt: If your GSI is based in PHHusson AOSP GSI which is based on Android 11, and my device is with Android 9, may I flash it in the regular way using TWRP? Thanks
  4. J

Hello Harvey, I'm using /e/ gsi built by Phil more than a year ago, and by following your recommendation I didn't upgrade to your own /e/ version, some 2 months newer than the version I'm using. But it's a little old now, so I'd like to move to LeOS. The one I have installed is named...
  5. J

Post Dual Boot Ubuntu Touch and Android Redmi7A Codename Pine

I think it's clear now, thanks (y) fw-vendor 11.0.11 vs 10.2.5, what's the difference and/or whats best?
  6. J

Post Dual Boot Ubuntu Touch and Android Redmi7A Codename Pine

Thanks :) Is it possible to install only UBuntu Touch in this phone, without Android?
  7. J

Post [Pie][2020/04/15] /e/ unofficial rom GSI

Works fine, backup was not needed. Thanks again :)
  8. J

Thank you so much :highfive: My previous installation is not original, as I replaced some "native" apps, like the launcher, keyboard, calendar,... Browser, Message and Weather are disabled, and OpenKeyChain is unistalled. Is it ok to just install this version over the previous one or do I need...
  9. J

Post [AOSP 10.0] [2019-12-06] Quack Phh-Treble

Can you please edit this line, maybe changing it to The current release is here: https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/releases
  10. J

Nice. I hope you can make it for A64-AB. :fingers-crossed: This is by far the best GSI for Redmi-7A :good:
  11. J

Post [GSI][10] LineageOS 17.x GSI (all archs)

Well, after reading that someone's phone refused to boot after uninstalling or disabling included apps in the dedicated rom I decided to try this one. So far so good. :good:
  12. J

Makes sense, thank you :)
  13. J

Hi, Just a simple question. I want to try Lineage again but I'm unsure on which rom to chose. I have a Redmi 7A and there is a dedicated Lineage 17.1 rom here. Should I pick that one (dedicated, not GSI) or this one (GSI)? Thanks for any input.
  14. J

It's a pity this was abandoned as it's the best GSI I could get to my Redmi-7A, after a few tweaks :good: The first post doesn't have the link to A64-AB, so you must select it from https://ovh.phie.ovh/e/ :silly: