• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by JazzieBoi

1. J

Post [ROM][11.0][AOSP] PixelExperience for OnePlus Nord N10 5G [UNOFFICIAL][BILLIE]

Could anyone using this rom tell me how the camera functionality is?
  2. J

Thread 11.0.2 but no Widevine L1? Seriously OnePlus?!

After updating to 11.0.2 I checked Netflix to see if anything changed. As I suspected, still on L3 with SD playback. We all know this phone can easily play a 1080p video.... Gotta love it. My fingers are crossed, maybe someday 😂
  3. J

Post Having trouble installing the 11.0.2.BE88CF Update

Wow I had no idea metro did that. I knew metro doesn't like unlocked bootloader's and are strict. I will never buy one in my life 😂. You could try flashing the stock boot.img via fastboot to see if it finishes installing...
  4. J

Post Having trouble installing the 11.0.2.BE88CF Update

https://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota-api/package/240680600a156993855db4474abfd98e3a9f89a3.zip That's the link for the 11.0.2 BE88CF zip. It's for TMO devices though. Try performing a local upgrade by downloading that to your phone and moving the zip file to the root directory. Then go...
  5. J

Post [ROM][11.0][AOSP] PixelExperience for OnePlus Nord N10 5G [UNOFFICIAL][BILLIE]

Does anybody happen to know if flashing a custom rom fixes the Netflix HD playback? I checked I'm on OOS 11.0.1 still have Widevine L3.
  6. J

So simply removing your pattern, pin, fingerprint, etc didn't solve the issue?
  7. J

Post Audio Compatibility Patch (Formerly Universal deep_buffer Remover) [MMTEx]

Maybe try this app? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nitin.volumnbutton
  8. J

Post FINALLY! A way to permanently fix proximity sensor. [Without root/changing Rom]

Yeah did you even read the post? Or if that didn't work for you try: adb shell su -c sed -i 's/true/false/g' /mnt/vendor/persist/engineermode/engineermode_config Then reboot it should work. You need root ofc.
  9. J

Post [GUIDE] Unlock Factory Mode *root*

Yeah man that might come in handy for those MetroPCS users I think they have that problem.
  10. J

Post [GUIDE] Unlock Factory Mode *root*

Oh yea, make sure you reboot after that...
  11. J

Post [ROM][11.0][Beta] DerpFest R for OnePlus Nord N10 5G [UNOFFICIAL][BILLIE]

There must be some reason why D2TW is broke in every rom developed for the N10? I'd try and figure it out, but I have no clue what I'm doing 😂
  12. J

Post Never received the 11.0.1 OTA

Yeah I realized this once I flashed my stock boot img back got the OTA lol.
  13. J

Post NEW NORD N10 5G OWNER WITH A USB QUESTION

I know whenever I got my phone I had to install the OnePlus usb drivers but Windows usually automatically installs the driver normally. You could try that, Google OnePlus USB Drivers.
  14. J

Post Never received the 11.0.1 OTA

Thanks, I'm tryna understand why I can't receive the OTA 🤔 Safety net check is all good maybe the OS recognizes the modified boot.img 🤨