1. Jbazt_katuforzs

Post Black Shark 3 Pro new update MP4

Can someone please provide a twrp backup of BS3 pro? I need it thanks a lot
  2. Jbazt_katuforzs

Post [PORT] Mirror of BlackShark's Files

They're releasing a new BS4! (Bullshit 4) 🤣
  3. Jbazt_katuforzs

Post Issue with Black Shark account

That device is locked with account of the previous device owner? If yes, you should contact the seller for the account password, logout the account, turn off find device and sync, then perform a full factory reset. Hope this helps
  4. Jbazt_katuforzs

Post Black shark 3 global rom support ota update

Will this work on BS3 pro/S? Hope anyone who have those devices will upload their TWRP backup as well.
  5. Jbazt_katuforzs

Post BlackShark 3/3 Pro/3S unlock bootloader files.

Hello there. Can anyone upload a twrp backup of BS3 pro? Or backups from BS3 should work too? Thanks a lot
  6. Jbazt_katuforzs

Post BlackShark 3/3 Pro/3S unlock bootloader files.

Hello there. Can anyone upload a twrp backup of BS3 pro? Or backups from BS3 should work too? Thanks a lot
  7. Jbazt_katuforzs

Thread I want a Pixel AOSP rom!

Hope they'll release the kernel source soon 😭. This be the perfect phone with the perfect rom!
  8. Jbazt_katuforzs

Post Good news! Kernel will be released soon!

I see. Thanks for doing that. Hmmm this is frustrating and disappointing. I wish there's a link where someone can truly help us report them coz its hard to think I'll be spending my months with a closed source device. It's fine if they're consistent on the security patches and ota s, but thats...
  9. Jbazt_katuforzs

This is an LOL! If the LEADERS STRATEGY is to increase the sales, then releasing the kernel sources will definitely attracts more users because of the phone's development potential will increase by 10 folds.
  10. Jbazt_katuforzs

We will if you stop thinking that way but instead you can comment on that github page coz the devs are replying there. Demand that we really need them to release the souces. You should get what's your $ worth and it might become your most worth it buy when they decided to release it
  11. Jbazt_katuforzs

Post Customs ROMs needed for black shark 3

They would love to but without the kernel source, it wont be possible. Bs3 users need to unite and oblige Blackshark to released this expensive phone's kernel sources. Their firmwares are buggy, inconsistent OTA updates, outdated security patches. Seriously if Blackshark's Dev team CANT COMPLY...
  12. Jbazt_katuforzs

Im trying to ask myself why still they haven't upload the kernel source yet? There's so much hardware potential on the phone being hold back just waiting to get unleashed 😭. Hoping they'll released it this year together with others 865 devices
  13. Jbazt_katuforzs

Post Help factory resetting phone

Did you resolve this? And what country you from?