• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by jdegreef

1. jdegreef

Post [Guide][SM-T500/T505] Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 - Unlock Bootloader & Root with Magisk

Ah, ok :) PS : is it me or the "thanks" button has disappeared from the form ?
  2. jdegreef

Post [Guide][SM-T500/T505] Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 - Unlock Bootloader & Root with Magisk

Hi, Do you mean you used this method to root android 11 t500/t505 ?
  3. jdegreef

Post Welcome to XDA 2021!

Hi, How to search inside a thread ? Thx
  4. jdegreef

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-0][doha]Unofficial TWRP recovery for Moto G8 Plus (Testing)

I have the feeling I bought the wrong device. I thought Moto G8+ would be well supported regarding Moto good reputation but it is not the case. I know this is spare time work for most of XDA developers and I thank them for that. I'm disappointed I don't have enough knowledge to help.
  5. jdegreef

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-0][doha]Unofficial TWRP recovery for Moto G8 Plus (Testing)

Nope, this twrp don't work with stock android 10 (see above).
  6. jdegreef

This could be explained in the OP. I've made a shell script to backup EFS and some other partitions, based on rygle post (thanks to him) so we don't have to retype everything when needed.
  7. jdegreef

Post [GUIDE] Vertical "Recent Apps" on Pie

This works for Moto G8 / Moto G8+ too :)
  8. jdegreef

Post Titanium Backup Stuck Restoring Any App

You seemed to be my man but... ...Same problem I have the feeling TB is outdated (I have problem since Oreo on different phones). Too bad, I bought it...
  9. jdegreef

Post [OFFICIAL] EdXposed - The successor of Xposed [Oreo/Pie/Q/R, 2020/07/19]

Same here. See https://github.com/ElderDrivers/EdXposedManager/issues/87 Let's wait a bit maybe the server will come back alive soon. It's apparently possible to get full.xml.gz from here but I have no idea where to put it on my phone.
  10. jdegreef

Post [HOWTO] Remove The Unlocked Bootloader Warning logo

Did someone try this on a Moto G8 Plus ? It doesn't work. The new logo appears but then I get another warning screen (not the same one before flashing logo.bin) and then the logo reappears.
  11. jdegreef

Same problem here (reteu). Let's use dd for now :eek:
  12. jdegreef

Post [App][Widget] Moto G5/Plus Time and Weather Widget

Click on the very top of the widget. BTW this widget works perfectly with Moto G4/G4+
  13. jdegreef

Post [ROM][EOL][9.0][ARM64][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 9.x

F That's not problem , digest files are used to check the integrity of the rom's files (https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s8+/themes/twrp-backup-digest-t3728498). You can ignore this warning unless you have other errors.
  14. jdegreef

Before flashing Spooky's version I was on 11/17 build, clean flashed. I've restored my backup. Where is this setting located ? In System>Advanced>Gestures I only see "Fingerprints as home" and "Fingerprint wake-up" (this one is greyed out but working). If I enable "Fingerprints as home" it works...
  15. jdegreef

I'm on Spooky but I can't find the setting (if any) to have fingerprint button to lock screen. Otherwise everything works fine, coming from the always rebooting RR 8.1 :) I'm on the 2G/16G version.