Recent content by jdiddy_ub

1. jdiddy_ub

Thread Front led notification light?

Just wondering if it has one...not the lights on the back Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  2. jdiddy_ub

Post Fingerprint sensor

+1 works great for a couple hours after re-registrating then doesn't work anymore. It's so bad that I've just conditioned myself to press the button instead so it goes straight to the face unlock. Its pretty much pointless to even attempt to use the fingerprint for me as it takes more time to...
  3. jdiddy_ub

Post Truly Wireless Earbuds

+1 for the Jabra elite 65t. 5 hours for one session is considered excellent battery life for truly wireless buds. The case is good for another 3 charges or so and it only takes like an hour to recharge. Use it mainly for workouts but also on the bus/train in NYC on occasion. As with any truly...
  4. jdiddy_ub

Post [APP][Ambient Display][4th-Jul-v3.9] Plus Beat - An Alternative to Notification LED

Never said it was based on pixel pulse. Uses the same thing, meaning ambient display... the words "based on" was the start of a new sentence and I continued with the sentence which meant "based on (my usage/experience)" not that this app was based on that one [emoji16] Sent from my ONEPLUS...
  5. jdiddy_ub

Post [APP][Ambient Display][4th-Jul-v3.9] Plus Beat - An Alternative to Notification LED

It shouldn't. This app was just released but uses the same thing as the pixel pulse app. Based on that app and my early usage with this one, it's barely noticeable drain. I believe the drain would only be significant if you had notifications that were unread for hours and hours and the display...
  6. jdiddy_ub

Where did you get 2.4? I'm on 2.2 and it doesn't show another update available. Also how did you get an "always on" option?
  7. jdiddy_ub

Just downloaded it. It seems like with the hex the colors are more accurate Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  8. jdiddy_ub

Great app. Just tried it. The color selections seem to be off though. I tried setting some of the apps to different colors and this is what happens blue = purple, orange = yellow Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  9. jdiddy_ub

Keeping an eye on this as it is similar to pixel pulse. Glad to see we have options
  10. jdiddy_ub

Post [App] [Pixel Pulse] Rejoice! Our Alternative for LED Notifications - (Stable)

trying but it's better to not expect it and be pleasantly surprised rather than think it's going to happen then realize it won't.
  11. jdiddy_ub

Post [App] [Pixel Pulse] Rejoice! Our Alternative for LED Notifications - (Stable)

just downloaded the update...let's see After trying a bunch of apps (this one, noLed, led blinker, AOD) I'm getting closer and closer to just accepting the fact that the phone doesn't have a notification light and that there are no solutions. All are good and I thank the devs but they all have...
  12. jdiddy_ub

Same. Even with some issues it was good enough to use but the new version broke it Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  13. jdiddy_ub

Post [App][2.1+] LEDBlinker Lite-WhatsApp, Facebook and all others supported!

This app is a great solution but I don't like using the back button..it's unnatural Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  14. jdiddy_ub

Post [App][2.1+] LEDBlinker Lite-WhatsApp, Facebook and all others supported!

Using this on OnePlus 6t. Anyone else having an issue with the power button not working to get to the lockscreen? Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  15. jdiddy_ub

Post Where's the "add picture" option in messaging?

then i dont know...you also should've mentioned you were using textra and swiftkey which are both not stock apps. Try switching to the default keyboard and pressing the + symbol just to see if it works.