Recent content by jedld

1. J

Post [ROM][diOS][N] Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 LTE SM-T285 (gtexslte)

Ah yes, the samsung magic headers! It is one of the first things I had to figure out while hacking the SM-T285. I am glad to know that someone is continuing development for this I am unable to support this device any longer, unfortunately I had to donate my SM-T285 for someone to have their...
  2. J

Post T280 Custom ROM Progress Thread

It's been a while since I've been on the scene, unfortunately I donated my SM-T285 so I'm not able to update that device anymore.. I'm glad that _mone had some progress with the T280, though if the hardware is cheap enough online I will try to get one and see if I can do something about at least...
  3. J

Post [ROM][LINEAGEOS][7.1.2][OMS][microG][UNOFFICIAL] Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 LTE SM-T285

I remember looking into this but could not get anything out of the hardware and software settings, my guess is samsung stock has a proprietary lib that alters the sound to make it louder.
  4. J

Post [ROM][LINEAGEOS][7.1.2][OMS][microG][UNOFFICIAL] Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 LTE SM-T285

It is possible but it requires significant effort to do so. I have a 8.0 branch where I started work on it but it just requires too much of my time.
  5. J

Make sure you do a wipe first. especially if coming from another rom
  6. J

Post Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 LTE (2016) SM-T285 Lineage OS complete build guide

My mistake, I meant kernel.org not linux.org. The incremental diffs contain changes to the mainline kernel which can contain security fixes and/or bug fixes. This is different from android specific patches which google releases separately as kernel patches. The kernel started out from the stock...
  7. J

Post Android 8.0 on the SM-T285

I've added OMS support for my latest lineage ROMs so substratum themes should work.
  8. J

Post Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 LTE (2016) SM-T285 Lineage OS complete build guide

Were you able to obtain a logcat with the failed boot? Possible issue is that the external kernel modules did not get compiled
  9. J

later versions of gcc may not work with lineage 14.1, I had to downgrade mine, though for another project. you can do: sudo apt-get install gcc-6 g++-6 g++-6-multilib sudo update-alternatives --install inform me if this works and I'll update my guide. Might consider making a docker based...
  10. J

New version released. Also I have created a build guide: https://github.com/lineage-gtexslte/build_guide
  11. J

Thread Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 LTE (2016) SM-T285 Lineage OS complete build guide

For SM-T285 users that want to build Lineage OS for their own device I have posted a complete build guide here: https://github.com/lineage-gtexslte/build_guide
  12. J

Post Android 8.0 on the SM-T285

if we can get ?? then when will we get?? Sorry I can't give dates. is it really possible to get IOS roms installed in android devices?? there are many tutorials in youtube "How to install full IOS system in any android"... are they real?? if they are real and we can install IOS roms, then...