Recent content by Jeeko

1. Jeeko

Post [APP][4.1+] Snap Browser, fast and lightweight | Don't be slow! [OPEN SOURCE WEBKIT]

An update is on the run with the proper license screen. It was removed because I'm using Ninja (another UBP derivate) as codebase and it doesn't have the Ultimate Browser Project in the credits
  2. Jeeko

Post [APP][4.1+] Snap Browser, fast and lightweight | Don't be slow! [OPEN SOURCE WEBKIT]

Well, sorry 'bout that. I'll keep this in mind for the next time.
  3. Jeeko

Hey dude, I was about adding you on the conversation. Yeah feel free to add Snap to UBP derivates, I want to rebuild the UI and also add an Incognito mode, just adding them to the TODO list.
  4. Jeeko

Thread [APP][4.1+] Snap Browser, fast and lightweight | Don't be slow! [OPEN SOURCE WEBKIT]

Snap Browser is a free web browser built with lightness in mind. It uses a custom webkit that I'm gonna to release to everyone that allows web pages to be loaded in milliseconds compressing them before your visit. Packed with top-notch features, available thanks to awesome open source projects...
  5. Jeeko

Post ★ [MOD] ◢ The New Pure Audio 2.0 ◣ | 13-02-2014 | All Devices | Golden ★

I haven't tried yet so I can't assure you that this mod will work flawlessly on M Preview devices.
  6. Jeeko

Basically there are some issues with latest Lollipop versions (5.0.1+) due the fact that major changes were made to the AOSP code making the ROM structure a lil' bit different. Still working on that
  7. Jeeko

Post [TOOL] [LINUX/MAC] Nexus Tools 2.8 (Featured by XDA)

Thanks for the tool corbin052198 :D
  8. Jeeko

I'm really busy these days, anyway I'm finding 30-40 min per day to work on Android projects (and this is one of them)!
  9. Jeeko

Post [KERNEL] [March 3] ElementalX N5 8.14 (Nougat) 9.02 (Oreo)

Works like a charm! Ty flar2 :)
  10. Jeeko

Post ★ [MOD] ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ | Golden Edition | Scary performances on Android

Yes, it'll work fine. Be sure to flash on default /system partition. I'm not sure for this, anyway I'm currently rewriting the mod to get Android 5.0+ work too.
  11. Jeeko

I'm currently rewriting the mod, I've learnt lots of things these months. Stay tuned!
  12. Jeeko

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.0 [20150330]

Amazin' thank you
  13. Jeeko

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.0 [20150330]

Any screens bro? :)
  14. Jeeko

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.4][GT-I9105/P][AOSPA] ParanoidAndroid 4.6-BETA5

How it's this rom in performance terms? :)