Recent content by jeffhanneman

1. J

Post [ROM][unlocked]Lineage-16.0 [08 FEB 2021]

D*mn... Tried my forgotten thor, rooted on 13.3.1. 0, but unused for 6years now. Failed to boot to twrp (stuck on grey logo). Tried with twrp 3.5.0_9-0 and -1 by using flashify. Is there any other way to boot Into twrp?
  2. J

Thread Dismantling fuze/raphael

Hi there, Today, I swapped my lcd one my fuze/raphael. Unfortunately, I forgot to reinstall a small, golden metal piece. I can not remember where this small item is missed but as a matter of fact my device won't start our even charge. is someone able to give me a hint? I enclosed a...
  3. J

Post New LCD+digitizer problem

BTW, i also intend to change the lcd + digitizer... my question is: how to apply the digitzier? lcd and digitizer came separated - do i have to solder/glue or whatever the flex (of lcd & digi.)? The original was something like sticked together... reminds me on sellotape aka Scotch Tape. Can...
  4. J

Post Ormet ROM Diamond(23568) 6.5.5\6.5.3 |ITA-WWE-FRA-GER| 03\8\'10| ★Sense 2.5.2012/2.1★

Thanks for this rom. but, how to change time and timezone? everytime it quotes "not enough program memory" is there any solution?
  5. J

Post [Q] Artemis (MDA3C) dead - only red light

Danke für den Hinweis. Gibt's eine Quelle zu dem Tip? An welcher Stelle müsste man am Mainboard direkt ansetzen? Akku ist OK und geladen.. danke und gruss!!
  6. J

Thread Replacing Digitizer von Touch Pro MDA Version

Hi there, i have a T-Mobile MDA Version of HTC's Touch Pro (T7272). My question... is the spare digitizer from the HTC Touch Pro identical like the one for the MDA Compact IV Vario? I have to replace the digitizer, it broke some time ago. It still works like a charm, but due to the crack, i...
  7. J

Post [APP]Remote Control App - v0.9.2 (Updated: 24.12.2010)

Nice to hear on the possibility to lauch programms with the user action feature. i wasn't aware of it. I'll give it a try. but thank's for your app, i like it!
  8. J

Post [ROM][5-5-2010][WWE ±PER/ARA,ITA,DEU] Lightning: WM6.5 COM5 23568.5.5.0, UC [Online]

Really nice rom, i like it! unfortunately, bluetooth isn't working. is there any solution?
  9. J

Post [APP]Remote Control App - v0.9.2 (Updated: 24.12.2010)

yeah, quite nice application! i like it.. i use it on several qvga devices with server running on xp and win7. works fine and stable at least with xp. may i ask for some features? Especially for Winamp control. i'd like to have: - smaller buttons (to get everything on one screen without...
  10. J

Thanks for your advice, but the device doesn't reset. No soft- or hardreset. it's just dead except for a red glowing led, as quoted in the first post. I need further assistance, no hint on doing a soft or hardreset;)
  11. J

I'd like to do so, but the device doesn't start or boot the bootloader - even with a new battery
  12. J

Thread [Q] Artemis (MDA3C) dead - only red light

Can anyone please help me? I own an artemis aka MDA3C (T-Mobile, GER) and it won't turn on. no responce from the device, except for a constantly flashing red led when connecting to wall charger or any mini-usb cable. it doesn't turn orange or green, I won't turn on nor even load the...
  13. J

Post [ROM][WWE/GER][HarryCaine v1.7 - WM 6.5.5 - 23569] 06/01/2010 updated

I supposed the same (low memory), but i can't reproduce ist, as i use Hibernate everytime memory reaches at least 16mb. The funny thing is, i don't use any phone pocket/case for 5 days now. Nothings freezes, everything fine. Once i put the phone in my case it freezes in standby mode within one...
  14. J

Yes, i did... without using the outlook todayplugin or spbdiary no problem. But i like to have my appointments on the todayscreen
  15. J

HHm, i have the very same problem. the phone does not wake up from standby. It happens about 2 times per day. all i found out is that i can reproduce this problem by using a (calender) today plugin (tried with standard outlook plugin and spbdiary) AND activating the keylock (translated from...