Recent content by jellysheep

1. jellysheep

Post [ROM][Official][lux] CyanogenMod 13 for Moto X Play

Thanks for your reply! This option was already set to 2, probably by the Asian dual SIM ROM. However I got the SIM cards working: 1. Flash the 6.0.1 RETEU single SIM ROM. 2. Install CM13 and backup the installation. 3. Install the 6.0.1 RETASIA dual SIM ROM. 4. Restore the CM13 backup. Now both...
  2. jellysheep

Post [HowTo] Enabling dual-SIM on single-SIM devices

Hi all, those of you who got dual SIM working on CM13, which stock ROM did you use? I tried different stock ROMs (found only RETASIA ones, have a RETEU XT1562), and the stock ROMs detect both SIMs, but CM13 detects no SIM at all. Any clues? Is there anything needed to do for Marshmallow besides...
  3. jellysheep

Post [ROM][Official][lux] CyanogenMod 13 for Moto X Play

Hi squid2, thanks for your work on the official CM13 builds! I tried the CM13 nightly from 11th July, but it says "no SIM card". I have a single SIM XT1562 with enabled dual SIM via DS stock rom (6.0.1). CM12.1 works without problems, and detects both SIM cards. Stock 6.0.1 detects both SIM...
  4. jellysheep

Post [Kernel][lux] Squid Kernel for Moto X Play

My bad, I was building a Marshmallow commit of your repo and booting on CM12.1, of course it didn't work. Thanks for the link! It now boots and works fine.
  5. jellysheep

Thanks a lot! Which toolchain (which package on which distro) do you use to compile? It compiles fine with arm-none-eabi- on Arch Linux (used your build_cwm_zip.sh script), however it doesn't boot up the kernel (no ADB, no boot animation).
  6. jellysheep

squid2: Could you please post/upload the .config or lux_defconfig file used for your CM12.1 Squid kernel and tell from which Git branch you build it? I'd like to do some experiments with it, and think it is based off your squid_linux_mr1 branch, but there is no lux_defconfig file in it. Thanks a...
  7. jellysheep

Thanks for the tip, and thanks GtrCraft for the CM 13 hint! Now added to the HowTo.
  8. jellysheep

Sorry, but that's wrong. In UK the second SIM does not work because of the second IMEI being 0. However in Sweden and other countries there are providers that don't allow 2G, only 3G on their cards, so these can't be used as a secondary SIM card (although the provider permits an IMEI of 0). See...
  9. jellysheep

Hi, using ES File Explorer is ok for this task, it preserves correct line endings and permissions. To ensure the chmod 644 permissions, go into the properties of the file, and chek that the file is readable and writable (rw, or 6) by the owner, and readable (r, or 4) for the group and others...
  10. jellysheep

If you've done all steps (especially flashing the dual sim rom and editing build.prop/local.prop), then both slots should work fine, also with only one sim inserted. Which rom are you using?
  11. jellysheep

Please avoid double posting, wait for an answer in one of the threads first. Concerning the problem, have you done all the steps in the HowTo? You have to ensure that the sim that is *not* used for bobile data has a 2G band available. This is because the X Play can only use one sim card with...
  12. jellysheep

If you already had flashed a stock dual-sim rom before CM12, you don't need to flash it again. Just flash CM13 and modify build.prop/local.prop.
  13. jellysheep

Hey, it's great that it now works for you. [emoji106] The single tile seems to be normal, getting it as well, I don't know however if this is the default CM behaviour. You'll have to ask in the CM thread for this.
  14. jellysheep

Post [ROM][lux] CyanogenMod 12.1 for Moto X Play

It's definitely not related to this rom. I get 10:30h of screen-on time. Use squid2's kernel for slight undervolting and better cpu governors, Kernel Adiutor for cpu tweaks and Greenify to suspend background apps. Search for tutorials for maximizing battery performance. [emoji6]
  15. jellysheep

It seems that somehow the line endings got corrupted. Please try the attached file with correct line endings (by copying the file to /data/local.prop, not by copying the text in an editor). And consider using a different editor for system files :D (ES File Explorer is ok for that case).