• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by jenaplisken

1. jenaplisken

Post [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL][3.5.2][apollo]TWRP for Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro/Redmi K30S Ultra

Try to see if you have this folder data/extm It's created by DualApps. I had the same problem. I deleted this folder and the next nandroid process finished without error.
  2. jenaplisken

Post [App][4.0+] True Phone - Best Dialer & Contact manager replacement

1) not now. but if you backup app setting you will backup also blacklist. 2) you have to long press the number (call history or contacts) and on the contextual menu you have the voice 'add to black list'. There's not the checkbox for now.
  3. jenaplisken

Post [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL][3.5.2][apollo]TWRP for Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro/Redmi K30S Ultra

Booting this twrp (not flashing), i've done a complete nandroid backup without error. Miui eea 12.5.5.0
  4. jenaplisken

Post [Android 4.0+] Call Recorder - SKVALEX, record phone calls from the phone line

It's empty. And it happen only with incoming call
  5. jenaplisken

Post [Android 4.0+] Call Recorder - SKVALEX, record phone calls from the phone line

If you mean the recording info of a call, your app say [null]. I'm not using the integration in truephone. I'm using the 2 app separately. On latest xiaomi.eu mi10t pro
  6. jenaplisken

Post [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL][3.5.0][apollo]TWRP for Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro/Redmi K30S Ultra

With this twrp i can't connect my phone via MTP. so this is the step i done to install rom: 1: copy xiaomi.eu rom in the phone. 2: install twrp 3: use twrp to install rom (+magisk 22 if you need it 4: format (not wipe) data. You'll loose all file in internal memory (so do a backup on your pc) 5...
  7. jenaplisken

Post [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL][3.5.0][apollo]TWRP for Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro/Redmi K30S Ultra

i had backup problem like this. for backup the sulution was delete this folder data\extm try to delete this folder end after restore backup
  8. jenaplisken

with the latest versions of CR sometimes some incoming calls are unknown. i can't understand why. my mobile is a Xiaomi mi10t pro with miui 12.5 eu. The app has all permissions granted. Either way the audio recording is perfect. Can you help me?
  9. jenaplisken

Post [ROOT] Unlock bootloader & Magisk ROOT

OK. simply open settings in Magisk Manager and go to UPDATE CHANNEL. Choose CUSTOM and past the link provided and click ok. That's it. So when you will patch boot.img Magisk Manager will use version 20.4 and not the latest 21.2
  10. jenaplisken

It is an alternative method of root without having twrp. You need to patch the boot.img file inside the rom.zip (simply extract the file and patch it). You use magisk manager to patch the boot.img file and flash it via fastboot. The problem is Magisk Manager download last version of Magisk to...
  11. jenaplisken

version 12.0.18 EEA is out today. For those like me who have not yet installed twrp and want to patch the boot.img file directly. Since Magisk Manager uses the latest version to perform the patch, you can use this custom channel to be entered in the settings so as to use not magisk 21.2 but the...
  12. jenaplisken

Has anyone updated magisk to the latest version 21.2? I patch the boot.img but with the last magisk update i got bootloop. i'm on 12.0.16 EEA firmware
  13. jenaplisken

System recorder included in the system telephone app if you have it. For example Google Phone app can record a call but: your device must run Android 9 or higher. your device must have the Phone app pre-installed and updated to the latest version. you must be in a supported country or region...