Recent content by jerryfan2000

1. J

Post [APP 4.1+] Button Savior Non Root V2 - Major update

Hi, I still think its a superSU issue. Can you try this beta version? http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/supersu/2014-09-02-supersu-v2-05-t2868133
  2. J

Aveeux For the root problem, I think upgrade superSU to latest Beta version would solve this problem. For animation problem, I wasn't aware of it. I think I probably missed to port this feature to non root. I will double check. Thanks for letting me know this.
  3. J

Hi unfortunately you can't unless you can upgrade its firmware to at least 4.1.
  4. J

2 things could make this problem from happening. Please check which one applies to your case (1) Persistence notification is not checked in Button Savior's setting (2) You have task killer app installed and Button Savior is not in its white list.
  5. J

Post [Aprl 6][APP] Button savior 2.1.6 Beta testing needed

I need to check. I now support two screenshot combos. One for general Android deviecs, one specifically used by Samsung only. If neither one is Vol - + Pwr, then of course I can add this one in next release. I will go home and check.
  6. J

Post [BETA][2017.10.01] SuperSU v2.82 SR5

Sorry for choosing the wrong word. It should be workaround some SELinux restrictions.
  7. J

Post [BETA][2017.10.01] SuperSU v2.82 SR5

I am developer of an app that requires some level of Selinux workaround. I know that new superSU can workaround Selinux restriction in some cases. But I still hav small number of users who complaint they have problem to use my app even with latest superSU(2.46). Wondering what could be the cause?
  8. J

Post Apps that modify SELinux state are now forbidden on Google Play.

Removed setenforce 0 and surprisingly my app is still working. Guess newer superSU can bypass selinux restriction to some level.
  9. J

Hi Guys, Google is now enforcing dev from modifying SELinux policy. I made some changes to Button Savior and now its working fine without needing to disable SELinux on my devices. Before I publish it to Playstore, I'd like to share it on XDA first to see how my fix works. If you are using Kitkat...
  10. J

Button Savior (root). Assistive Zoom, oneClick Scroll. In my app, I create a jar with private API invocation in it and start the jar as a shell command by exec or something that I dont quit remember.
  11. J

Same here. Got 4 emails from Google for same violation. Not exactly if I can bypass this problem by using superSU properly.
  12. J

Hi. Sorry to tell you but Froyo lacks a key function to support key simulation without root. So you still need to root your device first.
  13. J

Found the problem. You need to disable anything that is checked in settings/accessibility . But it you are using button Savior non root, then you will lose ability to use button Savior. I don't know why, but it is more like a bug in Android. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
  14. J

Thanks for your report. I will investigate what happened. By the way, are u using it with the 'OK Google' feature on android wear? Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
  15. J

What can you hear? And which function you want to disable? Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app