Recent content by JesusWazBlack

1. JesusWazBlack

Post I just bought this phone from the US, and I'm using it in Canada. No OTA updates?

Hey john, the second I put a sim card in I got updates LOL. Since when do you need to put a sim in to get updates WTF?
  2. JesusWazBlack

Post I just bought this phone from the US, and I'm using it in Canada. No OTA updates?

No I haven't but it's connected to wifi. Once I get a sim, I'll try
  3. JesusWazBlack

Thread I just bought this phone from the US, and I'm using it in Canada. No OTA updates?

This is what my phone screen looks like: https://imgur.com/a/zCrgP
  4. JesusWazBlack

Post Solution to flash stock rom(factory image) via fastboot and locking the bootloader..

I just bought this phone, and had it shipped into Canada. I'm on NPN-137-33 and there's no OTA. Is that weird? bought this phone from BhandPhoto unlocked
  5. JesusWazBlack

Post List Accessories (Case,...) for Kate Version (Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition)

Any flip cases I can buy online from canada?
  6. JesusWazBlack

Thread Guys, how can i tell I have kate or kenzo?

Bought from aliexpress. I'm in canada
  7. JesusWazBlack

Post already problems on new device

well then youre screwed.
  8. JesusWazBlack

Thread Canada Variant: 4GB ram and 16GB 1.8Ghz...What do I need to know?

So I am planning on purchasing this phone variant http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875220028&cm_re=zenfone_2-_-75-220-028-_-Product Could someone give me the compatibility breakdown in general of the zenfone 2 variants because there seem to be a ton of variants and tons of roms.
  9. JesusWazBlack

Thread Isn't the 6045l also a canadian version?

or is just an american
  10. JesusWazBlack

Post [ROM][4.4.4][KTU84Q][DISCONTINUED][SlimKat - Hercules][OFFICIAL+Weeklies]

try going into the root directory of your phone and going into /data and deleting a folder called "Lost + Found"
  11. JesusWazBlack

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM+KERNEL][4.4.4] Stable CyanogenMod 11 [May 16, 2015]

im on the 17th build and have had no random reboots however randomly the screen where it shows black "android" shows up randomly in between screens
  12. JesusWazBlack

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM+KERNEL+TWRP][5.1.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 [May 15, 2015]

im running this right now.... idk if its just me but i like app drawr better now i managed to connect to wifi just fine Dialer works Wifi works Cell signal + data doesnt work Browser crashes Camera doesnt work messaging app works nothing fces randomly (a plus) i like it
  13. JesusWazBlack

Post [KERNEL] | WildKernel v013 | Featurlicous | Tame Companion | January 29th

i tried this on chesters liquid smooth with f2ps filesystem but I always get an encryption unsuccessful boot error which wont let me use the rom nvm got it working. the cache parition somehow got switched to ext4 so i set it back to f2s
  14. JesusWazBlack

Post [KERNEL] | WildKernel v013 | Featurlicous | Tame Companion | January 29th

Sweep2sleep o.O this is making me itch to try this kernal