Recent content by jetman36

1. J

Post 2021 htc vivow nostalgia unlock+roms

I was just digging through my collection of old phones to get working again for fun and was going to play with the inc2. any way to get a hold of the Verizon 4.0 OTA files? mines still loaded with 2.3GB.
  2. J

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Xperia Z3

Hey everyone, just ordered a supposid "new" unopened old stock xperia z3v out of nostalgia and was looking through reviews and forums until it arrives. came upon this tread thinking I might be able to somewhat update it but being a verizon variant, I'm not so sure. Anyone have any insight if...
  3. J

Post News? Maybe i Hope!

i wouldn't call my typical usage normal. im always hammering on my phones. if im not using them to research, im playing games, multitasking, taking pictures, recording video, using social media both personal and for work. (im in car sales) so i almost always have my tumi powerpack mod on all of...
  4. J

Post News? Maybe i Hope!

Anyone else noticing improved battery life after the update? I did a full factory reset after the update because it broke my Bluetooth but its been running great for me. Today might just be a fluke so ill keep a close eye over the next few days but so far it seems to be doing better with idle...
  5. J

Post Moto Z Force still a decent option if purchased today (Aug 2017)?

Without a moto mod? not really. if you want battery life with good performance the Moto Z Force is a good option still in my opinion, now they it just got updated to Android 7.1.1 if battery life is more important than raw performance I would say the Moto Z Play or Z2 Play are even better...
  6. J

Post News? Maybe i Hope!

Just got the update yesterday myself. was excited to see that it was 7.1.1 but got annoyed fast that it broke my admittedly already broken Bluetooth. (wouldn't turn on) But after backing everything up and a little bit of stumbling through the "restore" part of a full reset everything is running...
  7. J

Post Nougat Rolling Out!

I was thinking the same thing. although I'm going to be honest I was extremely surprised that I would be able to pull the update on day one from when they said it would be released. [emoji41] Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  8. J

Post Nougat Rolling Out!

Installed on running smoothly so far! Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  9. J

Post Nougat Rolling Out!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  10. J

Post Nougat Rolling Out!

Downloading the update right now. [emoji2] Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  11. J

Post Anyone know if Moto Z Force supports UHS-II micro SD cards?

the physical cards fit but I want to know if the extra pins are actually put to use to get the speeds the cards are rated for. backwards compatibility and software overhead make this hard to find out. lol Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  12. J

Post Replacement screen plastic protector

haven't really been actively looking for it but I asked a Verizon corporate store rep today if they had them in yet and so far no one has got them in yet. Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  13. J

Thread Moto Z Play Battery life numbers

I don't personally have the Z Play but I just got it for my sister on my plan and its getting some really great battery life. it had 15% left but already had over 9 hours of SOT! granted she mostly watch's Youtube videos with checking Facebook every so often. what is everyone else getting?
  14. J

Post No Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 support

I bought the Choetech charger from amazon and it works great on my Z Force. no where near the OEM charger but still charges the phone dead to full in a little over an hour and a half. from my limited testing.
  15. J

Post Scosche Magnetic Dash Mount (MAGDM2)

same here. glad that I didn't need to pull the plate out of my Moto X pure case just for the new phone. holds just as good in my nakid tough case for my Z Force. ? I wonder how well it would work with a Moto mod attached like the power packs? ? Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk