Recent content by jgfernog

1. jgfernog

Post [G93xF/FD/N] RENOVATE ICE 5.2 - AQH3 | Android 7.0 | DISCONTINUED

Superstock kernel. But You'll lose Magisk and root. I tried to install them together once but I got a bootloop and I had to restore.
  2. jgfernog

Post [G93xF/FD/N] RENOVATE ICE 5.2 - AQH3 | Android 7.0 | DISCONTINUED

No, It's a real bug. I have the same problem here and I didn't remove anything during the installation. I realized that the problem is in the kernel. When I changed It, It started to work. mwilky
  3. jgfernog

Post [ROM][N910C/H] CyanogenMod 13 semi-official builds

Another bug is back. I'm having problems with facebook videos again. Some videos don't play or play lagging. A new bug I found is that some apps are freezing. I don't know why but it seems to be related to facebook video bug. Every app that has a video player can show this bug sometimes. Btw...
  4. jgfernog

I'm facing problema with video recording and MicroSD card. When I try to record a video or open SD card on explorer, It reboots. I tried everything but nothing works. Clean installed last build from RaymanFX.
  5. jgfernog

Post [Video/Guide]Dual Boot N910F/G SnapDragon Variant

[D] Initialized installer for zip file: /storage/emulated/0/cm-13.0-20160419-UNOFFICIAL-treltexx_dual.zip [D] [Installer] Initialization stage [D] [Installer] Chroot creation stage [V] Creating chroot environment [D] Running command: [ mount, /system ] Usage: mount [-r] [-w] [-o options] [-t...
  6. jgfernog

RaymanFX I'm talking about WhatsApp calls. That's the only big problem for me. I didn't tried it on phone calls.
  7. jgfernog

RaymanFX as I said before, there is a problem with calls. Did u try to reproduce this bug? People can hear themselves when they're on a call with me. My voice seems to be noise and very low too.
  8. jgfernog

GUYS! Stop spamming this thread. This is a development thread of cm 13. You were using it for discussion what is wrong. Now r u talking about stock? Please, go discuss it out from here!
  9. jgfernog

RaymanFX I still have the problem with WhatsApp calls. People can hear their own voice. The audio is better now but we still have some little problems. I don't know why but bass and medium are better on stock than CM13. We have some problem with videos too, specially on WhatsApp and Facebook...
  10. jgfernog

Netflix doesn't work. I've been testing builds since number 4 and It doen't work since there. Maybe It didn't ever worked.
  11. jgfernog

I've been testing here for some hours. There is a bug that happens since first versions. When I'm on a WhatsApp call, the person who I'm talking say that she can listen to her own voice. I said it sometime ago but no one answered me. Another problem is the mocrophone volume. It's very low and...
  12. jgfernog

Post [Q] With root can not active reactivation lock

Very old question hahahaha You can use reactivation lock only with stock ROM. So, if u want this feature back, u need to install stock by Odin.
  13. jgfernog

Post Bootloader CPB3 910C

Guys, don't wait for a new update with a bootloader that should be unlocked for downgrade to kitkat or LP 5.0.1. It will never happen. We need to find a a way alone.
  14. jgfernog

RaymanFX when I'm on a call, the person who I'm talking can hear his voice. The Whatsapp audios are too much low and a little noise. When I'm on maximum volume, the speaker sounds noise and I have to use it under the maximum. Sorry for my bad english hahaha
  15. jgfernog

Post [CLOSED][DEPRECATED] CyanogenMod (CM12 / CM 12.1)

Hey guys! I tried the last build. I was using stock 4.0. My P5113 is not booting. When It should show the boot animation, It restart. It's just the splash screen(when it starts) restarting forever...