Recent content by jhayprince

1. jhayprince

Post [Closed] Universal SystemRW / SuperRW feat. MakeRW / ro2rw (read-only-2-read/write super partition converter)

thank you sir...i tried the zip file but still the system x and vendor are not rw...
  2. jhayprince

Post [Closed] Universal SystemRW / SuperRW feat. MakeRW / ro2rw (read-only-2-read/write super partition converter)

o think its working now see the screenshot..before the vendor its in RO...but now its in RW...
  3. jhayprince

Good evening sir i try size=100 it give me error 255 i try size=50 but still the system_ex and vendor are not r/w kindly see the log files sir...thanks
  4. jhayprince

sir you have flashable zip that contains size is 100 because i dont know what to do...thank you in advance sir
  5. jhayprince

i got this error /dev/block/dm-4......its read only...any other way to fix it?
  6. jhayprince

when i run this tune2fs -l /dev/block/dm-4 kindly find attached what is the problem...thank you
  7. jhayprince

hoping you help me lebigmac to analyze what is the problem why only system become rw but the vendor and system_ex and product image are cant touch .thank you