Recent content by jhjhjhjhjhjh

1. J

Post [TWRP] A8M Ported Moto One 5G Ace TWRP (An Experimental Work In Progress)

Seems the US version of this phone isn't popular enough for dev support...oh well I have R/W access so I was able to delete system app bloatware and I have xposed installed. Stock Reteu firmware is working perfectly on Metro...good luck everybody.. I'm looking for a new 5G phone..
  2. J

Post [ROM][RAV*][SOFIA*][10][UNOFFICIAL] HavocOS 3.12

I noticed this issue before. You have to first fastboot flash a stock rom android (10) .Then android 11 roms will boot. I think because the roms were created using android 10 source code that is modified for android 11.. just a guess though.. edit- I use lolinet mirror for all my stock moto...
  3. J

Post The Complete Noob Guide To Getting Read/Write Access On The Moto One 5G Ace XT2113 [Qualcomm Variant]

Wow this was the easiest guide to get r/w access. Thanks to everyone involved in this milestone. I can mount r/w on stock android 10....:)
  4. J

Post [Kernel] Moto One 5G Ace Official Motorola Released Kernel

Man I'm over here in anxiety waiting on just one Rom for this beastly device. Havoc is all I need..
  5. J

Post [Magisk][Stock] Bypass Tether Restrictions

There is a plus sign to add an apn. Add one and change the configuration to your liking. To add dun one must capitalize it (DUN)
  6. J

Post [Magisk][Stock] Bypass Tether Restrictions

Well the way I have my hotspot undetectected. Simple , Root of course, 1. Use adblocker or adaway first 2. Change DNS settings and apn. DNS...dns.google or 1dot1dot1dot1.dns-.com APN 4.4.8.8 NOT 4G.... I'll screen shot the settings. 4. Use app Hotspot VPN version 2.11.3 Set up hotspot on phone...
  7. J

Post [ROM][NAIRO][11][UNOFFICIAL][GAPPS] ArrowOS

Hey o.p hope all is well,. Will this rom work on the 5GAce Kiev version.?
  8. J

Post Rooting the Motorola one 5G ace

Wow this phone has 128 gb storage and 6gb of ram. Sadly the stock software takes over 3gb of ram. Once a custom rom is built will see more ram hopefully...
  9. J

Post Rooting the Motorola one 5G ace

Rooted. Bought this phone adding a line to metro and phone was 89.99. Oem unlock was able to enable no problem. Rooted no problem..I also flashed retus firmware over metro software/bloat.. everything works,, dolby/ viper for droid works.. waiting on custom Roms now...
  10. J

Post [ROM][SOFIAP][11][UNOFFICIAL][GAPPS][VANILLA] ArrowOS

Yes great phone only thing I wish it had dual speakers like the stylus but loving the 5G. I already rooted it hours after I bought it lol. I'll see you on the 5G Ace form then.. I'm happy you got the phone bro....lol my phone says 5G Ace yours 5G plus. Wonder what the differences are??..
  11. J

Post [ROM][SOFIAP][11][UNOFFICIAL][GAPPS][VANILLA] ArrowOS

Soon as I upgrade to the moto 5g ace u keep surprising us with your awesome work. Hopefully you get the 5g ace and port this rom to it. If you don't get the phone thanks for all the fun you gave me on this phone and the moto g power.. Stay cool..:)
  12. J

Post [ROM][RAV*][SOFIA*][10][UNOFFICIAL] HavocOS 3.12

Wow didnt expect android R.11 ..no issues as of now to report. gapps i used that works is NikGapps-core-arm64-11-20201122-signed.zip. viper4droid works. ill report back if i see anything else. Thanks OP...you continue to amaze us all...:)
  13. J

Post [ROM][ResurrectionRemix 8.6.x][RAV*/SOFIA*][UNOFFICIAL][NO GAPPS]

Micro g signature spoofing works. You rock beetle84!!
  14. J

Again thanks .. Question. hope you can answer. The gapps package inside the rom zip when extracted, has apps in .lz format. I tried to re-zip the gapps and size is 1.2GB and I also get the error package "corrupt" The apps in .lz format has android auto in which I'm trying to get working on...
  15. J

just fyi the oden.zip kernel works pretty good on RR. the one fron the havoc rom. I flahsed it in twrp..touchscreen now works in twrp.