Recent content by jim.scheiner

1. J

Post Question Phone Case/Screen Protector ???

I noticed that the Spigen case has a bit of an issue wireless charging. Not extreme but finicky.
  2. J

Post Question Screen Protector recommendations

I bought it and still having issues with fingerprint recognition. This is like the third one that I have tried without success. AMfilm is better than the rest though. Might be my fingerprint is somewhat worn but works on other devices
  3. J

Post Question S22 Plus / + Unofficial Bugs thread

Recently my plus is losing both wifi and cell connectivity even though my icons indicate connectivity. Have to do a reboot to restore.
  4. J

Post General Opinion | Worst Google Pixel phone

Heck, I stay away from Google phones. My Nexus 6 was screwed up on phone calls forever before they got around to fixing it. My Nexus 7 tablet was bricked by an update. Google's support is just not up to snuff.
  5. J

Post what happened to the development on the OnePlus 7t pro McLaren 5G?

And to make matters worst, we will not be able to take full advantage of 5G due to a lack of support for some of the freq's.
  6. J

Post T-Mobile Unlockable??

Heck, I paid full price for my 7t from tmo and am still awaiting them to unlock it.
  7. J

Post Nova Launcher - Slow redrawing

I have noticed this, also, sometimes I end back on the OnePlus launcher and have to press the home button to get back into Nova Prime.
  8. J

Post Phone Heating up Incredibly Hot When Using Android Auto

I have not had that problem yet but, my AA locks up sporadically when connected.
  9. J

Post Problem with USB / PC connect

My usb port got real flakey. Would not fast charge on cable but would wirelessly. When cable connected to Android Auto was always getting device not recognized error. I took it back to tmobile and warranty exchanged it for another. The new one works great.