Recent content by jimRnor

1. jimRnor

Post [6.0.1]Sony Xperia XZ SoundEnhancement with xLOUD, ClearPhase, ClearStereo

On Z5(5P,5),Z3+ got FCs when touch any one of the switch inside,and I directly move one from original XZ,same problem, did you made some modify on the SSE itself OP?
  2. jimRnor

Post [SOUNDMOD][EndOfLife][LP-P]Project Desire Gen ZeroTwo One, Reincarnation

I think this will get problem with 64bit processor like Z4,Z5 etc. Hope you fixed it fast ma8~ : D Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk
  3. jimRnor

Post [Project SoNiCo_AudioMoD][S800] DreamOnMusicX Kisaragi V30ES |Z1 3 years old already!

Hi guys, First, I have to thank you for your guys support and feedback,to help me made this mod better n better, and here, I am happy to say that the new Kisaragi V30ES announced,to celebrate that Z1 has been announced for 3 years already! revert the core engine to V28 to give a best try on...
  4. jimRnor

Post [Sound Mod][Project DiVA_MM Kitakami series] DiVA-X V4(vier) | The Symphonia

Sorry for my late reply, I think it was the moonwalker ROM doesn't fit well with my mod as I got no delay problem either on 4K playing or youtube :) Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk
  5. jimRnor

Post [Sound Mod][Project DiVA_MM Kitakami series] DiVA-X V4(vier) | The Symphonia

okay, did you install any mod others beside DiVA? :) What software you are using to watch your video, and hav you installed other sound mod beside DiVA :)?
  6. jimRnor

Thanks for the appreciate to my mod : D If you find any bugs or any suggestions just leave a comment below to let me improve this mod : D Uh……this mod is for Z3+,and Z5 family only ^^ll Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk
  7. jimRnor

Lol[emoji23] but it's good that it fixed Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk
  8. jimRnor

Uh did you refresh your ROM before flash? Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk
  9. jimRnor

Project DiVA_Vier(4) The symphonia RELEASED! With ALL New system,sound engine which can give PRETTY GOOD SOUND THAN previous version! With LTWT sound system structure!(17M+compressed,34M+uncompress) ALSO, THE Whatsapp bug has fixed!
  10. jimRnor

yes most of the thing will work automatically, unless you need these 3rd party apps like dolby,AM3D very much Otherwise just heard it with original sound, thats what I am doing now :D
  11. jimRnor

Hi, The v4a and Dolby I mentioned at OP is the suggestion purpose only as I am totally not a 3rd party app users,thats why the mod looks like nothing changes but the sound x) Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk
  12. jimRnor

OK I will check it ASAP,thanks for your feedback! Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk
  13. jimRnor

Post [Project SoNiCo_AudioMoD][S800] DreamOnMusicX Kisaragi V30ES |Z1 3 years old already!

Ok I will tried to fix that :) It's okay as start from V29 were using new system that I haven't touch yet, so several tuning is the must to do before have a great sound to you guys :) Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk
  14. jimRnor

of course I will, but till now still can't find what file cause that problem so might need a little more time to fix it :D