• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by jinp6301

1. J

Post [webcam support] USB Host support that YOU can try (now in nightlies)

Thanks for the explanations! I'll have to try a powered hub. And the card I have is a class 6 kingston. Shouldnt be having those problems :( I'll try moving files onto the emmc.
  2. J

still having the same problem I have no idea whats wrong with it because it seems like its working? Here's the dmesg http://pastebin.com/L5qkB7pt
  3. J

hmm, still no go. no sound coming out of both the internal speaker and the usb audio, the seek bar moves erratically. what can i do to check whats going on between the usb audio and the nook? dmesg?
  4. J

*facepalm* sorry. that was just stupid :P I should have known that. Another problem I ran into. When im playing music using the standard android music app through the usb (I assume since its not making any sound from the internal speaker), it does not emit any sound and the music seems to be...
  5. J

I'm getting an "error updating vbus mode - exec" in the app now after updating to 105. Any suggestions?
  6. J

sweet! all Im looking for is a way to use my USB dac with the nook color!
  7. J

waiting on my micro usb adapter but can someone try a usb dac (ex. headphones with usb plugs) as an audio output from the nook?
  8. J

Post [Review] rooCASE Easy View Landscape

Do you mind showing us some pictures?
  9. J

Post [DEV] Bluetooth Experience

So has there been any improvements on using a bt keyboard when having wifi/bluetooth on at the same time? Its a pita to switch between using the keyboard and googling something :( EDIT: oh missed the null keyboard suggestion. will try that out
  10. J

Post [Q] Why is Nook's Audio quality so Bad

It would be great if someone with a decent recording setup can do a RMAA test with the stock music player as well as a common alternative (winamp?) to see the graphs. I would do it but I sold most of my audio equipment :( If anyone has the equipment and needs help getting the measurements, let...
  11. J

Post [Q] NOVA on CM7

Is it slow for you guys during heavy fight scenes? because it is for me :P
  12. J

turning off wifi fixed it. thanks a lot :)
  13. J

So is it just me or are others having problems with typing on a bluetooth keyboard? There is significant lag which causes the nook color to think that I am holding down on keys and pops the symbols up for that letter. I was ok once in a while but its very frustrating trying to type on a...
  14. J

Post [LIST] Known functional Bluetooth devices

Man I really wish I had one of those. Its (imo) the perfect bluetooth keyboard for the nook color. If you're looking to sell... :) DEVICE TYPE: Keyboard DEVICE MODEL NUMBER AND NAME: Microsoft 6000 Bluetooth Keyboard PAIRS: Yes CONNECTS: Yes RANGE: about 5 feet (after 2-3 feet, gets bad)...
  15. J

Post [Q] Why is Nook's Audio quality so Bad

usb host has to be enabled on the NC, which hasnt been done yet. lots of hiss when the headphone out is enabled.