Recent content by jitd

1. J

Post FINALLY! A way to permanently fix proximity sensor. [Without root/changing Rom]

Hi! I don't know if you are still following this Post.... In my OP 9RT I cannot go into Factory Mode, the code is not working. I got the device specific code from the Link provided with my IEMI , but the *#*#5646#*#* isn't working! Any work around possible , please?
  2. J

Post General [CLOSED BETA 4] ColorOS 13 | OnePlus 9 Pro

I 'heard' that Oxygen OS 13 Open Beta for 9 Pro and 9 are coming out on Sept 16th. But do take it with a grain of salt, ofc.
  3. J

Post General [CLOSED BETA 4] ColorOS 13 | OnePlus 9 Pro

Wish somone leaked the CBT of 9Rt too :)
  4. J

Post Question Possible storage bug

Same in my 9RT. Gave feedback and Logs to OP Help many times but all solution they have is to Hard Reset the device. Hard Reset doesn't work at all.
  5. J

Post Question Realme gt and gt me media storage app talking too much space

Well, lol, looks like that.... The short time I had with my Phone being over 128GB in size, it performed normal tasks well, no lag. But, can we record Videos/photos in that situation? As I just hard reset my phone, it will take some time to get filled up again. So I suppose, this time you'll...
  6. J

Hi!!! Became so busy I couldn't come to this thread..... As per my last post, I filled up my phone towards up to 60GB and yup, my total storage went well over 128GB as per Files app :) And yeah, Play Store didn't let me install a small game of about 10MB as it showed the message of no space...
  7. J

Post Question Media storage shrinking my overall available phone storage

I have the same problem in my 9RT, 128 Gb. After the extended search I have done on the internet, I have no good news for you.... The conclusion I have come to is that - 1) No, you do have a 256GB storage, but effectively this Media Storage bug is bringing it down. 2) Chinese Mobile makers...
  8. J

Interesting! My Google Files is showing I have 66GB free (out of 128GB). But Downloads(4.1)+Videos (25) + Docs (4.7) + Apps (40) is totaling to 73.8GB. That comes to a total of 74+66 = 140GB!!!! Now, taking that (as per Files) I have 66GB free, I have used up 62GB already. That may be as -...
  9. J

All I can hope for now is by some miracle, OP fix it or that Google brings the Pixel 7 to India...... as at least they listen to the Bug reports and do solve them even if it takes some time. OP 9 Pro has this problem since launch, and by now, in almost 1 year One Plus couldn't solve it....so I...
  10. J

Are you sure? Asking as I also used many Storage apps, like SD Maid etc. and some of them actually did not show the space taken by Media Storage app! As per them the storage was fine and free there..... But then I found out that when the Media Storage size went over 50-52Gb, I couldn't install a...
  11. J

Google has already solved it with Pixel 5. But Chinese manufacturers seem, kind of, lost in translation :( Jokes apart, I have this same problem with OP 9RT and am really tired of deleting my videos, photos again and again..... Android 12 didn't solve it and after Oxygen OS 12 I have little hope...
  12. J

Post Media Storage and Other storage issues

Thanks!!! Will look it up! But anything that comes from outside my country is a strict No for me as our Customs is notorious and they will tax me almost the same price of the handset if I import it!!!
  13. J

Nice!!! Pixel isn't officially sold in our country as yet, the few we have are actually unlocked devices from US and they are so damn expensive! So, I'm stuck with my 9RT for now....... Hopefully, OP resolves this, may be with Android 13!
  14. J

Hi, I'm presently having this Media Storage expansion issue with Op 9RT. Just to be clear, as you said, the Media Storage issue is now solved in your Pixel 5, right? Asking it now because if Google can solve it, then there is a feint chance that someday OnePlus will also solve it!!!
  15. J

Post Question I have random 45gb in some Media Storage app, can sm1 help me rectify ?

The problem is we just can't "Clear Data" is Media Storage app, the option is greyed out! My 128Gb 9RT is showing about 58Gb of space under Media Storage and there is no way I can clear it!!