• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by jkomets

1. J

Post [MOD][XPOSED][3.1.7] CustoMIUIzer - Customize your MIUI ROM

You're right, you don't know anything about the PM. So here it is for everyone to see:
  2. J

The one big feature I miss on V12.5 is to show notifications on lock screen even after it's dismissed and then opened again. I would be willing to donate to someone who brings out a version for Android 11. Either as a bounty or as a help for buying a phone to develop on.
  3. J

Wow. What a rude reaction. I heard from other members that you don't have a phone capable of running v12.5 and I wanted to offer my help in getting one. But never mind I guess.
  4. J

Hi Mikanoshi. I sent you a PM and I'd really appreciate a response.
  5. J

I also discovered one of my favorite mods still works: turning on the flashlight with a long press of the power button.
  6. J

I just flashed MIUI V12.5.1.0 on my Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet) and noticed that the one big reason I rooted and installed CustoMIUIzer no longer works. I want to show notifications on lock screen even after it's dismissed and then opened again. It worked great on Android 10. Is there a way to bring...
  7. J

Thread Folder named MyScriptDownload in Download and alternative lock screen

I have Googled it and the only relevant thing I found was this post from two and a half years ago (with no answers): https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=58910874&postcount=532 The folder appeared in Download yesterday. A few days before that I started getting a different lock...
  8. J

Thread [Q] Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 Boot loop after update to KitKat

I updated my G7102 to KitKat via Odin using firmware files from Sammobile, and it has been stuck in a boot loop since. I've tried downgrading to 4.3 again, which I had no luck with (flashing fails), multiple KitKat firmwares, and custom ROMs. The only thing I've had success with is flashing CWM...
  9. J

Post [SOLVED] Artemis crashing during communications

I ordered a new battery, and it has finally arrived, and the old one apparently wasn't holding much of a charge. I can now use GPRS and SMS for more than 5 minutes before it turns off. What a relief.
  10. J

Well, batteries are rather cheap on eBay. I jus don't want to spend money on a new battery and then not need it, like I did with my last phone. I understand that communications uses up battery quickly, but draining a full charge in several seconds just from GPRS makes me wonder - is it a phone...
  11. J

Bump. I have since gone back to using my old phone, as it is unacceptable to be able to send three SMS before the battery dies. Would you recommend ordering a new battery and trying it out?
  12. J

Bump: I have now flashed gullum TouchFlo2d beta 5 on my Artemis, and still the same problem. I have not changed the radio ROM since the flash (but different radios have done nothing in the past). I can keep the phone on for days before it reaches 0% battery, but all communications drain the...
  13. J

Thread [SOLVED] Artemis crashing during communications

My Artemis gradually stopped working with my SIM card, calls started getting dropped, I started not being able to receive calls. After a while, it would lose connection to the network whenever I would try to place or receive calls. I could have one phone call mine and I would watch it lose...
  14. J

Post WM6 on Artemis - Contacts with area code problem

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I kept getting the 500 Internal Server Error when trying to access the site. Neither removing the area code, nor adding a 1, nor adding +1 works. Thanks for your help so far.
  15. J

Thread WM6 on Artemis - Contacts with area code problem

I'd like to be able to enter my contacts on my XDA Orbit, 7-digit number only, and have it recognize these contacts when they call. My carrier passes the number (123)456-7890 to my phone as +11234567890,, so why can't my phone realize that that number is the same as 4567890 (in the same area...