Recent content by jlokos

1. jlokos

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] Havoc-OS v4.6

It works for me. I'm not sure it makes any difference but I used the gapps version.
  2. jlokos

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.6.1

I'm on magisk 23; I'm not seeing 24. In any event, if you have the magisk apk, change apk to zip and flash in twrp.
  3. jlokos

Post [ROM][11.0][taimen] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

I have no issues with the latest twrp on taimen, zip and image files. Try flashing twrp image only and see if that works.
  4. jlokos

I think October was the last image for 2XL; I would backup and then do a factory reset and flash the latest build, 4-27; I have had no issues with it.
  5. jlokos

Yes; boots fine. I have been using it since its release. I've encountered no issues.
  6. jlokos

You might want to refresh your browser as there are a number of newer build by both bravesoul349 and deedwar.
  7. jlokos

What build are you on? They are showing for me on the 4-24 build.
  8. jlokos

Got it. I don't know why it didn't work for you. Others on Bravesoul349 4-10 build said it worked. BTW, does deedwar build have active edge now?
  9. jlokos

What build are you on? It worked for me on the April 11th build. I got no such error.
  10. jlokos

It is available on telegram Google Pixel 2/xl | Chat group.
  11. jlokos

I think he meant rogue app. I have been having no drain issues; I'm using xenial6. What build are you on.? Have you changed kernels?
  12. jlokos

I'm on the 4/11 build and that is what mine shows as well.
  13. jlokos

It has data warning, preferred network type, wifi calling, system select and access point names. Evo automatically sets my mobile network on setup.
  14. jlokos

I'm on verizon and the apn settings work fine for me, including wifi calling.