Recent content by JoachimP

1. J

Post [Firmware] Download all Lumia firmware And emergency files

You can do the firmware update with your Lumia 950/XL. Search for Gadgets in your settings and it will update the display dock when it is connected. Worked fine for me.
  2. J

Post Lumia 720 brick while unlocking bootloader

Did you try a different USB cable, different USB port on your computer (rear side if you have a desktop or tower pc)? Did you pull the battery or press volume down ans power switch at the same time for about 20 seconds to make a power reset? You might pn me a screenshot of your device manager.
  3. J

Post Lumia 720 brick while unlocking bootloader

Hi, please have a look into your device manager. If you find something like Qualcomm Boot loader device, proceed with one of those many instructions "unbrick without JTAG". I think your Lumia is in emergency mode. You may also look for thor2.exe on your computer, it is in the Windows Device...
  4. J

Post Deploying xap on Nokia Lumia 650 (sorry didn't know where to post it)

XAP Deployer will work if you switch on the developer mode. Just type developer in settings, you will find it.
  5. J

Post Nokia 1020 - Pulling my hair out doing recovery

Hi, sorry for the late reply... Search for thor2.exe on your computer, it is part of Windows Device Recovery Tool. Have your Lumia ready, connect the USB cable only to your computer, open a command line window and change into the directory you found thor2.exe in. Type thor2 -mode rnd...
  6. J

Post [Help] put lumia in red screen mode with logo

Hi there, I presume you have installed WDRT and thus thor2.exe on your computer. If your phone is NOT in emergency mode: on command line in your WDRT subdirectory type: thor2 -mode rnd -uefitests -skip_com_scan Connect your Lumia after typing. Probably you must retry several times. If your...
  7. J

Post Hello everyone!

Hi Maxbrew, the only way to install apps to the 520 is updating it to Windows 10 MOBILE. Without computer, that is impossible. With computer, it is a challenge, but possible and it runs fairly good. Search for Windows 10 mobile offline updater (W01M_Installer), install W10m, do all possible...
  8. J

Post [FIX][LUMIA]Dead Phone,Bricked bootloader,infinite boot loop,Boot Failed etc.

Hello, you should install Windows Device Recovery Tool (google it). This will bring you the drivers for your PC to recognize it. Then you may use either WDRT to reflash it or Thor2, a command line tool in WDRT, to get it back to normal work. Another means to flash is WPInternals. Best regards...
  9. J

Post Help!! Lumia 950 brick lost Platform ID

Hi, the solution for your problem might be a flashing with thor2, part of Windows Device Recovery Tool which you should have installed for the drivers. It is a commandline tool. thor2 -mode uefiflash -ffufile ",your ffu-file>" -do_full_nvi_update -do_factory_reset hint: type thor2>help.txt to...
  10. J

Post Lumia 925: I need help in jailbreak!

Hi, open windows device manager and use the windows/nokia emergency driver for your device. Then look for thor2.exe, it is a part of WindowsDeviceRecoveryTool. Open a command prompt window. Type/paste thor2 -mode emergency -hexfile D:\Packages\Products\RM-994\FAST8930_BATMANROW.hex -mbnfile...
  11. J

Post I cant turn on developer mode and usb debugging on Lumia 535

Hi, first of all you should update to Windows 10 mobile (there are several threads in here, a tool which allows an offline update without Microsoft sources). Windows 10 mobile gives you the possibilities to turn on developer mode and USB modes. These standard methods Google or Bing offer you are...
  12. J

Post Bricked Lumia 950XL and Windows Device Recovery Tool EOL

Did you succeed or do you need further help? Best regards, Joachim
  13. J

Post Hi All! Please Help me! My lumia 950 xl phone, imei not detected, deleted? Hjow to reflash imei?

Hi, you should make an nvi_update: thor2 -mode uefiflash -ffufile "[your ffu-file]" -do_full_nvi_update thor2.exe is found in your Windows Device Recovery Tool (-> Google) path. You must use it on
  14. J

Post lumia 640 xl windows phone 10

You are welcome and you will help other guys. Everyone helps as good as he can.
  15. J

Post lumia 640 xl windows phone 10

Hi, this is the recovery for the flight mode. When you have a look at your phone info, you will miss there the IMEI, too. Yoy need to have WPRT or WDRT installed to have thor2. thor2 -mode uefiflash -ffufile "Your FFU-file.ffu" -do_full_nvi_update Best regards, Joachim