Recent content by joakimbo

1. J

Post [App]Galaxy Max Hz (Refresh Rate Control, Quick Resolution Switcher, Screen-Off Mods, Adaptive Mod, Keep High/Adaptive on Power Saving Mode and More)

It is. After toggling it on/off, it switches to 96hz. But when screen on/off it turns back to 120hz. Galaxy S21 base, btw.
  2. J

Post [App]Galaxy Max Hz (Refresh Rate Control, Quick Resolution Switcher, Screen-Off Mods, Adaptive Mod, Keep High/Adaptive on Power Saving Mode and More)

Great job with adding the max hz on power saver. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me tho. It switches back to 120hz after screen on/off. Maybe because I'm on 120hz high?
  3. J

Thanks for answering. Do you unlock your phone frequently or do you let your phone rest for hours sometimes? I think why I see worse results is because I unlock my phone quite often. So the doze gets activated/deactivated all the time..
  4. J

What's your experience with quick doze and power-saving when screen off? I can't really see any benefits to battery.. Quite the opposite really. I feel like it's draining more battery when activated.
  5. J

Post Issues with the battery life :(

I think you're the only person who has this problem with VoLTE. Never heard anyone complaining about this. Tried disabling it one day, but didn't experience any better battery life.
  6. J

Let us know if it helps. What I've noticed the most after a couple of months use. The 4G/5G modem on this phone drains a lot of battery. Things have gotten better, but phone is hotter and battery zips fast when on mobile data. Worse than my previous phones.
  7. J

I've also noticed a bug. Once you turn on overlay in status bar, then turn off again, it still appears. In other words, it's not possible to turn it off after activated it once.
  8. J

I use it mainly for having 120hz in power saving mode. It saves battery without the sacrifice of smoothness. I also force 120hz so the small lags when phone is switching from 120->60hz is gone. About the power saver when screen off, as well as improved doze, I felt that those features drained...
  9. J

Great work dude. Thanks a lot. Any plans to implement the 96HZ option when power saving on? Would be a great addition. Thanks.
  10. J

I'm running the force 48hz when screen off and forced high refresh rate to 120hz. Power saver activated at work. Sync only when charging.
  11. J

Ah okay.. So you have all toggles in the app active, I see.. For my usage, the battery almost got worse with those toggles active. I guess its good if you don't unlock your phone that often, but if you keep interrupting power saving and doze all the time, it drains more battery.
  12. J

Didn't quite understand what you said there. What gave you best battery life? "Power saver when screen off" activated or not?