• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Joangarc

1. J

Post [RECOVERY][TB-X606F/TB-X606FA][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.x for Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus

I answer to myself. This tutorial works perfect and I've repaired my tablet and installed Magisk: https://unofficialtwrp.com/twrp-3-5-0-root-lenovo-tb-x606f-x606fa/#Download_twrp_350_Root_Lenovo_TB-X606F_X606FA
  2. J

Post [RECOVERY][TB-X606F/TB-X606FA][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.x for Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus

Please, help I have installed twrp with "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" After I have done "fastboot reboot", and the tablet is continually restarting. It can't go to Android. I can't get into recovery in any way. I can only access to fastbood mode. Therefore I cannot use the tablet, nor...
  3. J

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Same Samsung S8+
  4. J

Post [G95XF/FD/N] RENOVATE ICE 15.0 - CRL3 | NIGHTLY - CRJ5 | Android 8.0

I have a bug since I installed Renovate 14.1. When I select Usb debugging in settings/developer options, it unchecks itself. So, I can't activate Usb debugging. Please could you check if you have this bug? Any solution? I've googled it but I can't find it Thank you!!!
  5. J

I installed it from Magisk (module) and it works perfect.
  6. J

Will we have this update? : https://www.sammobile.com/2018/09/17/galaxy-s8-received-ar-emoji-super-slow-motion-update/
  7. J

Good job!! Everything works well for me. Samsung S8 with Renovate Ice 13.4 Awesome root!!!!
  8. J

Why not 17.1? Any problem for Renovate with Magisk 17.1?
  9. J

Try Kernel TGPKernel.G95xx.v2.9.0.20180828.zip It goes perfect in my S8. In Aroma installer say yes to install MTweaks and after installing, open mtwaeks app to choose best battery. I install this kernel after installing ROM
  10. J

I have a Samsung S8+ with Renovate Ice 13.4 which has Kernel NX. I couldn't update Magisk to 17.1 because it frozen my touchscreen. But Magisk 16.7 worked perfect. Now I have installed TGP Kernel 2.9.1 and Magisk 17.1 works perfect with my Samsung S8+.
  11. J

It seems Magisk is preparing 17.2 because 17.1 doesn't work very well in some ROMs or devices. I installed 17.1 but came back to 16.7.
  12. J

Samsung S8+ with ROM Renovate Ice 13.4. Installed Magisk 17.1 Screen frozen and I must restart with buttons. Everything goes fine if I uninstall Magisk 17.1 and install 16.7. There is a problem with the latest version.
  13. J

I have the same problem with Samsung S8+
  14. J

Please, any link to official kernel? Thanks!!