• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by jobitjoseph1

1. J

Thread Poco F1 New Update V11.0.6.0QEJMIXM Stable

New OTA available for POCO F1 V11.0.6.0QEJMIXM stable Size 375M
  2. J

Post fingerprint sensor not working after changing display pannel

Either the technician forgot to connect the fingerprint scanner flex cable/ damaged it. Remove the back cover and check it. The fingerprint scanner is not locked to the screen. The tuch id issue is only on iPhone . There is no such issue with poco f1 . Unlike iPhone you can even replace the...
  3. J

Post [Stable][OTA]Oreo 8.1 Update [OPJ28.111-22-1][16 June 2019 IST]

Downgrade to stock naugat latest build,(don't flash the bootloader,flash everything else). Update to the latest sock(with December update ) and then install the 53mb update. It worked for me. Do it ,at your own risk I'm not responsible ---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous...
  4. J

Post Sudden Shutdown

Change the battery it will be fixed
  5. J

Post Slow performance

I'm experiencing it too. Not only the performance dropped, but also device is heating up like crazy. On stock not rooted
  6. J

Post [Update 17 June ]Rootless Pixel Launcher

Try this https://github.com/amirzaidi/Launcher3/releases/tag/Pixel-v1.5
  7. J

Post screen burning( screen ghost )

Problem is with LG display. Replace it with boe display.caution boe display have ghost touch while charging,but no ghost display
  8. J

Post screen burning( screen ghost )

Replace LCD it's the only solution
  9. J

Post Has anyone gotten the Google Assistant update?

Finally got it. To get it Update to latest beta. Change your default language to English (US).Clear Google apps data, clear Google play services cache. Press down home button. Done.
  10. J

Post Google Assistant now launched...

Finally got it. To get it Update to latest beta. Change your default language to English (US).Clear Google apps data, clear Google play services cache. Press down home button. Done.
  11. J

I'm already a beta tester. And I have updated to this versions and added English us . But there is no Google assistant.
  12. J

Can you share your Google app apk and Google play services apk
  13. J

Post Sony album app for moto g4 plus

Music app provided in the link is OK works fine on marshmallow and nougut. Remove any previous versions of music app before you install
  14. J

Thread [APP] Sony Music v9.3.3.A.0.3.Final apk [APP]

Sony Music v9.3.3.A.0.3 Final apk No root required Just download and install