• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Joe199799

1. Joe199799

Post [APP][ALL ROOT SOLUTIONS][6.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.7

Sorry I've been away for awhile if anybody has any interest I have a preset for Skullcandy Crusher ANC it might work for other headphones not sure. I took about 3 hours to hammer this one out so if you do try it please let me know what you think...
  2. Joe199799

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r162 OP7/T/Pro] [A11 OOS]

I have a pair of USB headphones I was trying to use through a USB-A - USB-C adapter and it's as if it's playing way under it's max output. I read there's apparently a bug with usb audio that limits total volume output and sometimes a custom kernel can fix it. If anybody has any solution I'd...
  3. Joe199799

Post [APP][ALL ROOT SOLUTIONS][6.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.7

Have not updated but apparently you have to run it in legacy mode. no idea what that means just from what I read, I'm still on whatever the update was before and have had zero issues with it. granted I'm still on android 10 so take that for what you will.
  4. Joe199799

Post [ROM][10]Android Open Source illusion Project (9 Nov)[hotdogg][Unofficial]

Thank you for the link and I'll definitely be installing your ROM when I have some free time to do everything backup restore yada yada Still have to figure out the whole persist.img thing though
  5. Joe199799

Post T-Mobile 7T Pro 5G McLaren bootloader unlock without SIM unlock/OnePlus unlock token!

I'm not sure where I saw them but I definitely remember seeing them, unless I'm mixing up this phone with my old 6T which is possible.
  6. Joe199799

Any word on the TWRP stuff? looking around on the forum I'm not seeing anything related to it. Just curious as that could help out immensely with flashing and what not. Seems like a lot of progress was made on this phone in the last couple of days.
  7. Joe199799

Post T-Mobile 7T Pro 5G McLaren bootloader unlock without SIM unlock/OnePlus unlock token!

Just a thought your bootloader is unlocked there are fastboot ROMs available for stock firmware that's my suggestion. I'm shocked msm isn't doing it for you it's like a cure all
  8. Joe199799

Post OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren 5G Update 10.0.36.HD61CB Released

So I was on 10.16 for literally the longest time because I didn't feel like going through the hassle of re-rooting. Well my phone got mad at me and decided to auto update itself how would I go about re-rooting? Do I need a PC? I'm stuck at work I rebooted to apply my updated swift installer...
  9. Joe199799

Plan on running this Rom once fingerprint support is stable. I appreciate your work as I thought development on this device was going to be non-existent.
  10. Joe199799

Post I've unlocked and rooted a while ago but I have a question regarding persist.img

Yes the lack of TWRP is rough but I feel in a normal environment it's probably a good thing. It's ashame Google has strayed away from the whole nexus ideology of Android is for developers and Android can be used for power users. But I understand the reasoning behind it
  11. Joe199799

Post I've unlocked and rooted a while ago but I have a question regarding persist.img

I'll definitely take a look into it when fingerprint support is added. It's not my first rodeo been rooting and romming since my I'd say LG lucid but I hard bricked that trying to install CWM (whoops) so my galaxy S4
  12. Joe199799

I was thinking of going that route honestly but I rely heavily on the fingerprint sensor so I might wait until illusion supports it. What were the steps you had to take to install it? If you don't mind me asking.
  13. Joe199799

Thread I've unlocked and rooted a while ago but I have a question regarding persist.img

I'm pretty sure I'm reading it wrong but are you supposed to back up persist.img before unlocking or after unlocking it seems as if my persist is fine fingerprint is working all sensors are working. I'm guessing I should back it up in case I screw something up as to not lose fingerprint? Also...
  14. Joe199799

Post Replacing the McLaren Boot Animation

No problem I apologise if I came off snarky in the first comment