• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by joeldroid

1. joeldroid

Post [ROM] [7.1.x] LineageOS 14.1 OFFICIAL Builds (pme)

Wow, I didnt know that they had separate section thanks mate!
  2. joeldroid

I havent been on LOS for a long time, last I used was CM 13. How to enable root? I do not have SuperUser settings in my phone and developer options root access it shows disabled and adb only. What should I do?
  3. joeldroid

I'm using OnePassword Ebay and Other fingerprint auth apps and all of then work fine, until now (knock on wood) I have never got this issue.
  4. joeldroid

Just installed it and finished putting through its paces. Man I was suprised on how stable and usable it is. LineageOS has come a long way. Everything just works and it is super clean. Running it unrooted.
  5. joeldroid

Thread Australian HTC 10 Nougat Modem

Can anyone provide an Australian HTC 10 Nougat Modem? Either flashable or twrp backup or even a RUU? Preferably from the latest version? Many thanks.
  6. joeldroid

Post [ROM] MaximusHD | 4.0.0 | Android 8.0 | Fast&Stable | APM | OTA | 3.16.401.2

Yes I do, SUperSU is running fine, I have few root apps. So I should re-install Magisk?
  7. joeldroid

Post [ROM] MaximusHD | 4.0.0 | Android 8.0 | Fast&Stable | APM | OTA | 3.16.401.2

Magisk Issues Hi everyone, I'm using Magisk 10.2 with SU on Maximus HD 3.6. Unfortunately I cannot install any modules, installation through Magisk fails with error and flashing with TWRP 3.03 UNOFFICIAL goes fine but I cannot see the module in Magisk manager and I cannot see the flashed stuff...
  8. joeldroid

Post [GUIDE] De-brand/convert the HTC 10 to WWE/US Unlocked | CID HTC__001/BS_US001

Australian Vodafone HTC 10 to WWE Thanks for the superb well written tutorial. Also thanks for the links. I was able to convert my Vodafone Australian HTC 10 to WWE. I used the RUU method and I'm able to get all OTA. Keep up the good work.
  9. joeldroid

Post ** Post Your HTC 10 Home Screen(s) **

HTC 10 Default Theme With HD Widgets HTC Default Theme, Nova Launcher and HD Widgets. I hate the fact that sense always needs my location to give weather data.
  10. joeldroid

Post Increase battery life/performance by lowering screen resolution to 1080p

Thanks for clearing that up... let me know on your findings. Good luck :)
  11. joeldroid

Post CM/AOSP Circle battery on stock (Not gravitybox)

bump, tried looking everywhere but there were no other Xposed frameworks available.
  12. joeldroid

Well that would defeat the purpose. The native resolution must be lowered. And dpi adjustment done accordingly. Any apps that misbehave must be fixed later. To answer your question, no I didn't try that way.
  13. joeldroid

Tried it with app settings 1.13 (beta build which supports MM, the current stable one v 1.10 does not work with MM) did not work. It was still off centered. Why can't Moto develop apps like everyone else? why should they hard code the DPI or Res? beats me. This is what I did Set the DPI to 560...