Recent content by joelh

1. J

Post [ROM][10][Unofficial] LineageOS 17.1 for perseus

Laziness or not, this is not the right place for this sort of question. Please make a new thread for that or find an appropriate one to post in. I've not forgotten this ROM, expect more builds in October.
  2. J

Post [ROM][10][Official] ArrowOS 10.0 for perseus

Edit: 6/22 officials are now up: Vanilla | Gapps
  3. J

Edit: Updated links to 4/15 builds. New official builds with slider fix included: Vanilla: Click Here Gapps: Click Here The default Snap.apk camera app doesn't react to the slider by flipping between front/back cams, so I recommend using one of these gcams by san1ty: F1v9.6_6.2.030.apk based...
  4. J

Thank you for the offer, I don't personally take donations but you can always donate to the LOS project: PayPal: paypal.me/LineageOS Patreon: patreon.com/LineageOS
  5. J

This will be the official support thread.
  6. J

Reserved Other Issues? Before posting on this thread, make sure of a few things: You've utilized the search function of the forums. Nothing irritates us more than lazy people who do not search for an answer before asking or ask the same question over and over again. If you are the only one...
  7. J

Reserved Community: We have a community of over 540 helpful Mix 3 users around the world. Join us on Telegram if you need help or want to chat: https://t.me/MiMix3Global Firmware: * Minimum V11.0.1.0.QEECNXM or V11.0.3.0.QEEMIXM stable If you like to be on the latest firmware, you can grab it...
  8. J

Thread [ROM][10][Unofficial] LineageOS 17.1 for perseus

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. #include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked...
  9. J

Unofficial builds with gps fix: Download
  10. J

Thread [ROM][10][Official] ArrowOS 10.0 for perseus

ArrowOS ABOUT ArrowOS is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. #include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting...
  11. J

Post [ROM] [9.x] AOSiP 9.0 Pie Official for Honor 5x (kiwi)

CI build with March 2020 security patch: https://drive.google.com/a/turbox.uk/uc?id=1diOb1KI1DbA9qv5TTxDl4et6piXedJL0 Keep an eye out for official builds to resume soon.