• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by joelzombie

1. joelzombie

Post Development [ROM] [OFFICIAL] DotOS 5.1.3 [android-11.0][vayu/bhima]

Great ROM, almost perfect I dare to say! I just upgrade from 5.1.3 to 5.2 and I noticed there is a new Lock Screen, the problem with this lock screen is that I can no longer see the widgets to control my music, also I use Android TV app to control my nVidia Shield, I lose control of both things...
  2. joelzombie

Post Development [ROM][MIUI Stable] EliteROM-12.5.4.0-A11-Miui12.5 for POCO X3 Pro

I have the same version, no problem here
  3. joelzombie

Post Development [ROM][11.0][vayu/bhima] Pixel Plus UI Poco X3 Pro [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Greetings! I was a crDroid user, then moved to EliteRom because the camera of cdDroid was not good for my taste, I tested several external camera apps but didn't improve enough (not even the Gcamera port) I like the macro function and the vibrant color of the native xiaomi camera, but no...
  4. joelzombie

Post Development [ROM][MIUI Stable] EliteROM-12.5.4.0-A11-Miui12.5 for POCO X3 Pro

Greetings! I'm coming from crDroid, i did a clean install and after some days of use I no longer got notification sounds from my messaging apps (Telegram, WhatsApp), also I'm using the classic notification panel and can't see the WiFi, Data, BT, etc buttons. The only way I can dissable those...
  5. joelzombie

Post [ROM][9.0][MONTHLY] crDroid v5.12 [VINCE][27.11.2020]

Yes, I lost about 20% overnight, but if I disable WiFi and Bluetooth it's just ~10%
  6. joelzombie

Post LineageOS 15.1 | 09.03.2020 | Shield blobs

Tried, tablet no longer boots, stays in the "MI" logo
  7. joelzombie

Post LineageOS 15.1 | 09.03.2020 | Shield blobs

Excellent update for the ROM, for some strange reason after an hour or two my pad boots to recovery by itself, but after that incident I haven't experienced nothing unusual Fast and smooth, the only thing I miss is some of the customization of previous versions Many thanx Dev!
  8. joelzombie

Yes, it comes with "crDroid Home" and "Pixel Launcher"
  9. joelzombie

It seems that the feature to record calls was lost in this last update :(
  10. joelzombie

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL][MONTHLY] crDroid v6.18 [VINCE][29.05.2021]

Neither do I, but I've noticed when using the Dark theme some images in Gmail appears as the negative version of the colors The default camera takes photos with strange colors somethings, I installed another camera and works fine Taking selfie video indoors are waaaay too dark Push notifications...
  11. joelzombie

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL][MONTHLY] crDroid v6.18 [VINCE][29.05.2021]

I got a "Unsupported Android ARCH. Aborting..." msg trying to install gapps :( edit: this version of gapps works
  12. joelzombie

Oh, ok, got it! How is that Android 10 version? is the one from Moon_420? I don't see it as an active development and fear about the battery drain because she recommends a Perfomance profile
  13. joelzombie

A10? isn't that a Samsung? this thread is for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Is this ROM still in development? the 18/09/19 update gave a me a lot of problems with the camera, I have to go back to the previous version (30/08/19), is still problematic, but far less than the most recent. The good thing...
  14. joelzombie

This ROM comes with 2 apps for the camera, one of them (the one I like) lose the ability to use the flash in the front camera
  15. joelzombie

I can confirm that double tap to wake does not work Also, I can't plug the phone to the PC to transfer files