• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by John D J

1. J

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0.0][r43][I9100] LineageOS 18.1

Fab ROM, I can't believe it works on my galaxy I9100P. Great work, thank you.👍😊
  2. J

Post [JDCTeam] crDroid Android 11 builds v1

Absolutely love this ROM. Thanks for your great work. 👍😊
  3. J

Post [ROM][10] hadesRom Q v2.0 for Exynos S8 / S8+ / Note8 [15.09.2021]

My friend I didn't call you rude please read carefully. 😊👍
  4. J

Post [ROM][10] hadesRom Q v2.0 for Exynos S8 / S8+ / Note8 [15.09.2021]

Rude. Those kind of questions aren't allowed my friend. Please rules of xda.
  5. J

Post i can't install twrp on galaxy core prime (sm-g361f)

Hi I've managed to install the correct twrp on my device but when I go into recovery I get the same message not seandroid enforcing. I've followed all the steps but I can't get it into recovery on twrp. Does anyone have a solution please?
  6. J

Post Official HavocOSv3 Android 10

Hi sorry I can't see may be I'm going blind. But does this support s4 i9505 please?
  7. J

Post [OFFICIAL] [NIGHTLIES] LineageOS 17.1

I believe there's a problem on Q with getting things to go to SD card including on a 2nd partition. I think the whole thing is linked somehow and needs time for a resolution. Failing a resolution there's always nougat. :good:
  8. J

Post [JDCTeam] Optimized LineageOS17.1 v9.0 [10Dec]

For me clean flash every time wipe everything. I'm on jfltexx.
  9. J

Thanks but I won't be doing that. When I know that link2sd is possible on pie without formating the SD card. I prefer to avoid that. But thank you for your reply.
  10. J

Sorry to ask but its important to me. Does this ROM allow connecting your apps to sd card please?
  11. J

V5 starting to act weird. Sorry no logs I don't know how. System ui keeps closing, apps are freezing. Started so well. Still its snappy when opening its just starting to go a little crazy after a month of usage. Plus still can't connect apps to SD card
  12. J

Brilliant ROM. Is there any way I can get the 2nd partition to mount though please?
  13. J

Post LINEAGEOS 17.1-microG_ready for Samsung S4 i9505

Did you install the correct twrp before installing ROM. Because 17.1 works perfectly.
  14. J

You're not alone. Ye it takes that time to unlock. And I believe it is also known by Side. Top bloke.