• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by john206

1. J

Post [APP] Download New Android Market APK Here [Jul12]

Awesome! works great on G2 :D
  2. J

Post [App]: WP7 Style Keyboard Theme[June27,2011]

Thanks for direct downloads :D
  3. J

Post [THEME]Facebook WP7 Style-Updated TO 1.6[June26,'11]

any chance of purple/pink :D
  4. J

ty, my gf loves the green colors :D
  5. J

...I would love to see the honey comb version
  6. J

Post [App]: WP7 Style Keyboard Theme[June27,2011]

Nice! love the cyan mod :D
  7. J

Post [ROM] [FroYo] RoDrIgUeZsTyLe r21 LimeMOD [v3.5 FIX] Apps2ext/Fast/Stable [07/20/10]

Hello folks, I was not able to do step 1 (upgrade Radio),says"multiple images" and it aborts,however steps 2 and 3 were fine! anyone has any idea?:)
  8. J

Post Free Data plan!!!

you don't have to wait, i mentioned before, i was not charged at all, i didnt jump to post a thread after i found out the 3g worked. i waited long enough :D that's why i say it's interesting!
  9. J

Post Free Data plan!!!

no there is not, I called tmobile and asked :D
  10. J

Post Free Data plan!!!

Folks tmobile doesnt care if you change your phone or not. if you use unlocked phones and no contract plan, there is no extra charge. so far everybody mentioned their opinions but nobody has any idea why 3g works with old roms and radios (on g1). one member said, tmobile servers were not...
  11. J

Post Free Data plan!!!

lol yes i am in US
  12. J

Post Free Data plan!!!

you are right. I did call them and they confirmed if you don't have data plan, you are not gonna get charged :)
  13. J

Post Free Data plan!!!

the reason i say im not worried is that i used g1 with my simcard for 5 mins.i turned the phone off.hour later i used it again and still had access,then i flashed a eclair and data was gone. so even if they charge me, i didnt use that much data in 5 min :). ps i called them and im fine :D
  14. J

Post Free Data plan!!!

i just temporarily took out my sim from nexus in order to root my friend's phone which is g1. as u know when you, u need to flash a basic rom(which is Rc29) and after u can flash any rom u want. i did this a week ago and i called tmobile and no im not charged:)
  15. J

Post Free Data plan!!!

I also contacted Tmobile and asked if i used a retail nexus without data plan and no contract, am i able be to use the phone and not get charged? she said, u wont be able to connect to 3g even if it says 3g and no we wont charge you! and its ok not to have data plan.