Recent content by johnjkjk

1. J

Post iPhone 12 Apps?

Hi everyone. Can you recommend some apps for iphone: -FTP server (so I can browse my iphone on my PC)? ES file explorer apk has FTP server on Android but their IOS version only has FTP client. - App to reduce vertical size of keyboard - Floating menu/back button app? - Process manager...
  2. J

Post Ask Away Thread for all Apple iPhones

Hi it seems that the file system on iphone is locked down. Is there any FTP server app for iphone, which I can browse on my PC (and thus drag and drop files)? I can do it the other way around with ftp client on iphone. ES file explorer has FTP server on Android but their IOS version only has FTP...
  3. J

Thread iphone battery drain during call

Hi, I'm having an issue with battery drain during phone call. The battery meter consistently shows audio phone calls as "screen on" and drains battery exactly as if the screen was on, even though the screen is off during the call, with a headset being used. Same issue regardless of LTE or...
  4. J

Post [HELP THREAD] Ask ANY Question. Noob Friendly.

Hi don't know where else to ask this (is there an iOS forum?). Loved my Sony Xperia Compact until it broke and there's no small flagship Android on the market, so I picked up an iPhone SE. Although some nice features, iOS has so many limitations. I'm stuck with this phone and need to make it...
  5. J

Thread Soft bricked recover data

I hope someone sees this- I know it's an old phone. It was working fine until a few days ago. Seems to be soft bricked. Need to recover data (photos etc) from internal user memory. Please help? Stuck on Samsung S7275R boot logo. Charging doesn't go past initial spinning wheel. Recovery mode...