Recent content by johnlgalt

1. J

Post New 8.10 Camera app update.

Same. From Coral, with Tapatalk.
  2. J

Post Worth it to upgrade from Android 10 Sept 2020 to Android 11 right now or wait?

Does using Magisk to dl / install the OTA, then patch the non-live and newly flashed partition, then finally rebooting not work? When I was rooted that was always the easiest way. And based upon the post 2 above this one, Magisk now supports A11 without ẞeta, right? From Coral, with Tapatalk.
  3. J

Post Google extends warranty for power related issues

While I haven't had any power issues (yet), and I've waterbed the daily life is Mr battery by making heavy use of focus mode, this is still good news. From Coral, with Tapatalk.
  4. J

Post Worth it to upgrade from Android 10 Sept 2020 to Android 11 right now or wait?

I'm not rooted, but I've been running R since the first public ßeta. It's been the smallest update so far in a long time for Android. Very little has changed, compared to previous major version upgrades. If you can root (and from what I read i think you can with Magisk), make a full backup...
  5. J

Post Got bubbles to work!

^^^^ This Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  6. J

Post Got bubbles to work!

I have bubbles working with dev ops on. I've had them since cleaning installing 11. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  7. J

Post Android 11 hotspot

I should add that I am on Google FI. That might have been a reason why mine just worked. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  8. J

Post Android 11 hotspot

Works perfectly fine on my non-tooted Coral. I just used it last week when my office wifi died. Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  9. J

Post Erratic wireless charging and swollen battery

Oh wow. Glad they are replacing it. As for the hold, some cc companies don't show it active on a statement. Did you verify that your available credit limit dropped? Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
  10. J

Post Android 11 Beta 2 Released

I finally saw the flickering - when I took an astrophotography pic and then tried to view it on low ambient light conditions. From Coral, with Tapatalk
  11. J

Post Weird behaviour between two Pixel 4 XL

What is the power level? I thought I did my test on a phone with ~90% charge.... From Coral, with Tapatalk
  12. J

Story I read said 1) Google knows, 2) fix coming within a couple of weeks, and 3) (the most important) - not everyone experiences it. From Coral, with Tapatalk
  13. J

I don't see the flickering on my device. Yes to using dark mode, force dark mode, enabling 90 Hzv display (no more force), and playing a couple games at well as watching videos, reading news... It never shows. Or else I am not recognizing it - and I'm pretty sure I know what flickering...
  14. J

Updating my Taimen now. About to be in a meeting so I need my Coral working, do will update later. From Coral, with Tapatalk
  15. J

Post Weird behaviour between two Pixel 4 XL

Give your phones extended wait times after both:. Removing from charger, and powering off. From Coral, with Tapatalk