Recent content by JohnLouise

1. JohnLouise

Thread Hard bricked Sm-t231

Hi! I rooted my tablet using kingroot and installed twrp installed a stock ligntning rom, I was stucked at boot loop and having error on twrp then flash stock boot img coz i cant go to donwload mode. Now im stuck on a samsung logo and it just reboots and reboots i cant go to download mode and...
  2. JohnLouise

Post [ROM][G935F/FD][ALEXNDR] * U8ETI2 * DevBase v7.3 * Encryption support [Oct-20]

OMG Dude! This rom is the reason why I rooted my galaxy s5 and now you're here! RIP knox :D
  3. JohnLouise

Post Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Charging Analysis

I bought a tronsmart cable for my s7 edge and I can say that it is a high quality cable and supports fast charge. It cost me almost 10 bucks for a pack of 3 and 6feet long. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM...
  4. JohnLouise

Post [Q] corrupted system memory

Have u tried mounting your twrp into MTP? Where is your files located? SD or internal? I that was internal, sorry bro but your files will be deleted to fix that. (Flashing stock rom)
  5. JohnLouise

Post Doze not kicking in fully... Only getting about 12 hours off a full charge

Strange, maybe there's a particular app that causing the issue? Even though you reset it maybe the app is still there? Have u tried booting into safe mode?
  6. JohnLouise

Post [EOL][ROM][STABLE][O][8.0][ERG2][31.08.18][SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom V3.0.1

Hello! Is there a way to root my phone without loosing my data?I want to back up my apps first before installing this rom. I'm coming from nougat btw :")
  7. JohnLouise

Post [EOL][ROM][STABLE][O][8.0][ERG2][31.08.18][SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom V3.0.1

Hello! I'm thinking if I will root my phone and install this rom. Will this increase my battery life? I got minimun of 4hrs sot on stock. Also, will banking apps work on this rom? Thanks!
  8. JohnLouise

Post [guide] remove frp for s7 and s7 edge qualcomm and exynos models

Does this method will trip knox? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. JohnLouise

Post Post your Battery life!!!

How much it is cost for changing the batt? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. JohnLouise

Post Post your Battery life!!!

What app is that? Thanks Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. JohnLouise

Thread Sd card doens't show up when granting permission

Help! I can't move my music files form internal storage to sd card because when granting permission to write, sd card doesn't show up. Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app
  12. JohnLouise

Post Issues after latest update G935FXXU1APF2/G935FODD1APF2/G935FXXU1APEQ

Wiping cache in samsung recovery mode? U don't need to be rooted on that. Maybe the update causes issues and wiping cache and dalvik will resolve the problem.
  13. JohnLouise

Post Issues after latest update G935FXXU1APF2/G935FODD1APF2/G935FXXU1APEQ

Ever tried resetting the device? Or wiping cache in recovery?