• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Johnsondr80

1. Johnsondr80

Post N6F26R 7.1.1 February image posted

As far as this stock update to 7.1.1... Personally I found it to be nearly impossible to enjoy my device (rooted alone) with out Xpose modules like gravity box. I discovered I really need things like nav bar customization, status bar tweaks, lockscreen edits, etc. etc. etc. From all the talk I...
  2. Johnsondr80

Post N6F26R 7.1.1 February image posted

A bit of guidance please Task accomplished. Thankyou I went with NBD91Y 7.0
  3. Johnsondr80

Post Enabling charging/notification LED

That's not what I asked for. But so you will better understand, my mother fell and broke her hip on July 3rd and has been in the hospital ever since that day. She has been doing better just before doing worse again. We had to move her to a higher quality hospital, where she began to do better...
  4. Johnsondr80

Post Enabling charging/notification LED

Anyone holding an unmodified Original MMB30G "lights.shamu.so" Mine somehow got corrupted. Thanks
  5. Johnsondr80

Post [ROM][AOSP] Google Edition S4/ Pure Nexus Edition[SAFESTRAP] April 17th, 2015

Today it started Suddenly the Device Rebooted Long story short - Auto Sync is (mycase) the cause of the random-repeated reboot/restart (every 5.5 seconds) Was able to Logcat the error W/qdhwcomposer( 602): Excessive delay reading vsync: took 429 ms W/ContextImpl( 4333): Calling a method in...
  6. Johnsondr80

Post [DEPRECATED] SlimLP

Reporting in Tried several seen here Device only setting P511x Located in Alabama west 102 zone Logcat says GPS is activated But no DATAM is being received. Its is of no concern to me personally as I do not use my tablet for navigation ever. But if you want me to Android-Andi I could spend...
  7. Johnsondr80

Post [DEPRECATED] SlimLP

What device is lokesh.3440 displaying the screenshot from? And if I can find the GPS status app he was using and any other GPS apps. I will do some test with my p5113 via the p5110 build of latest alpha5.0.2 and report back.
  8. Johnsondr80

Post [DEPRECATED] SlimLP

Go into settings / Display / Turn off adaptive brightness (second listing from the top) To avoid an accidental "black out" Once that is turned off you will find that the brightness slider min setting will no longer turn off the display backlight.
  9. Johnsondr80

Post [DEPRECATED] SlimLP

Flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.37.zip ?
  10. Johnsondr80

Post [DEPRECATED] SlimLP

DarkWolffe Hey same as me! Anyway, did that zip make any difference? :fingerscrossed:.
  11. Johnsondr80

Post [DEPRECATED] SlimLP

Try this test I see. Lets help Andi a little and rule out the Bluetooth APK shall we? I packaged up a little Recovery Flashable ZIP. What is it going to do? Delete the original Bluetooth.apk files, then replace it with Pure AOSP ones. Finally it Fixes permissions on the system (just for good...
  12. Johnsondr80

Post [DEPRECATED] SlimLP

Logcat reports! :victory: Android-Andi Alrighty, well as far as SELinux in PERMISSIVE mode, I can't get anything to show in the LOGCAT, however with SELinux in ENFORCING mode its a whole new story. While in ENFORCING mode the tablet becomes quite USELESS. Its constantly locked up and even the...
  13. Johnsondr80

Post [DEPRECATED] SlimLP

If nobody beats me to it, then I will send you the requested data in 24 hours. (From my p511x) Cheers [emoji6]
  14. Johnsondr80

Post [DEPRECATED] SlimLP

About the power button About the power button not locking the screen. i've seen in the past, if i tried to restore data from an earlier android version ( say like a nandroid restore of the data partition) it would sometimes cause this issue. but also in weird bug cases some times it best to...
  15. Johnsondr80

Post [DEPRECATED] SlimLP

Running a P5113 (WiFi only) with the P5110 build. Really great job. No issues so far. ( and not expected ) Followed instruction provided by OP Installed minimum app selection from play store Camera seems to be working except I can not seem to figure out how to switch it to the forward facing...