Recent content by johny.mnemonic

1. J

Post Cube Mix Plus / Cube i7 Book / Cube i9

Hi Wootever, why did you delete the opening page of this thread? :-O If I remember correctly, it contained useful info for everyone interested in these tablets. In case you just wanted to discourage people to write you questions about these devices, you could just have mentioned this in OP with...
  2. J

Post Cube Mix Plus / Cube i7 Book / Cube i9

Yesterday I dropped my CDK09 and found out from how thin material it is built. It, unfortunately, bent right next to touchpad and prevented physical click to work. I had to open it to fix that and when I had it open I said to myself I can try to reduce the weight as well. I checked the blog...
  3. J

Post [PC/MAC/LINUX] The official, full Andromeda thread for Substratum [Android 8.0.0+]

Thanks, I was also having this strange error and update to Java 10 fixed it. But it is still stuck on loading some sh script, same as old 1.7 version and Andromeda status is disconnected. Same issue reported by phillyandroid below my post. Luckily command line version works correctly. I am on...
  4. J

Post [PC/MAC/LINUX] The official, full Andromeda thread for Substratum [Android 8.0.0+]

Removing LP, force closing and clearing data for both apps and it works again! Thanks!
  5. J

Similar issue here. I am using both apps from Play store on my stock Sony XZ1c. Since updating from Substratum 953 to 983 together with Andromeda to version 20, I am unable tu use Substratum or Andromeda. Issue seems to be mainly with Andromeda as when I first execute it, it briefly shows the...
  6. J

Post UCOUSO 14-in-1 USB C Docking Station with USB-PD - Unboxing & Review

Thanks for the brief review! Did you try connecting multiple HDD/SSD enclosures (preferably more power hungry ones)? This is usually what shows whether it's cheap crap or good product, as doing power distribution right is not trivial. Also it would be really interesting to know the performance...
  7. J

Post MortPlayer

Why do you copy/paste (twice!) five year old review of our favorite music player into this thread? In case you really wanted to do the advertisement for the site, where you took it from, you could have used link ;)
  8. J

Post MortPlayer

Do you know about any solution not involving rooting? I am trying to use Android without root for the first time since my first Android phone with Android 2.2 and it seems like MortPlayer is the first victim:( I tried using apktool to add this "WRITE_MEDIA_STORAGE" into the package of...
  9. J

Post [APP][4.1+] Release Tracker - Follow Artists (UPDATED) - Promo Codes Giveaway

Awesome idea man. Just downloading the app. And would also enjoy the code ;)
  10. J

Post [APP][7.0+] Custom Navigation Bar - Customize your own navigation bar

Is there a possibility to do the reset on command line? I have found that your app is great for someone using tasker, but without that I have not much use for it. And when I discovered, my legacy apps, which rely on menu button, are unusable, I uninstalled. Unfortunately it didn't fix the...
  11. J

Post [ROM][DEVELOPMENT] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 (Updated 7/10)

And I can confirm reboot with "stay awake" enabled this night;) I am afraid this workaround is hit or miss...
  12. J

I am using Swift Dark, but I tried also others, including the one you mentioned. Every single overlay install was failing on me, with the error I posted before. Anyway, it now works, so it's great. First time I flashed the new build I just disabled all overlays in substratum and when I first...
  13. J

Well, that activate action was crasing on me. That's why I was asking;) So I tried to do full backup, wipe everything apart from data and flash ROM again and it works now. Thanks for reply!
  14. J

Could you please give us some more details? How did you update to that build? What OMS theme you are using? Thanks in advance.
  15. J

Thanks man! I just flashed your build and didn't have any issue so far apart from substratum failing to apply OMS 7.1 theme (Swift Dark). Do I need to do anything after upgrade from previous ROM build, which didn't have OMS commits? I tried to clean substratum app data, but didn't help. Errors...