Recent content by jokubas00

1. jokubas00

Post [GT-I9001][ROM][ION][4.4.4][KTU84Q] CyanogenMod 11.0 by ADC-Team - Release 17 [EOL]

Thank you for everything you've done, the performance increase is definitely noticeable. But I still have one problem since 4.2 I believe, YouTube videos and uploaded instagram pictures turn out choppy. I thought the new drivers would fix that, because it ran fine on ICS. Don't hate if this have...
  2. jokubas00

Post [MOD] S4 Themed Notification Drawer v3.0

I tried. I failed. :D
  3. jokubas00

Post [HDPI][App][CM10.1] S4 Style Browser 1.2

There will be an update one of these days :D I promise! Will be doing cm9/10/10.2
  4. jokubas00

Post [CM10][MOD] Samsung Galaxy sIII notification drawer (test)

There still are things to change in the layouts and styles, resources to change, as some are from gingerbread (these toggles are from gingerbread afaik). Nice job making this for CM10 users, I don't think CM10.1/2 users will have this.
  5. jokubas00

Post [OT][SGS/SGS+]Off-Topic thread

If you made it all, that is pretty impressive!
  6. jokubas00

If it was real, all the vegetarians and animal rights activists would go soooo mad :laugh:
  7. jokubas00

The GPE editions doesn't have some of those features though. And I think those ROMs are trending because people want to have what they don't have (I felt that way haha). Well I mean they got rid of gradients in some places but at the same time added a bunch of shadows and rounded corners, look...
  8. jokubas00

Software is good, software design is bad IMO, every year its more like gingerbread and more like holo at the same time lol. Didn't clear that out haha
  9. jokubas00

Oh man, the unpacked was... Let's just say it was typical Samsung. I still can't believe they put a leather back to the note 3, I mean, still better than that "slimy" plastic but... Again let's just say it was Samsung. Apple got rid of it's photo-realistic effects and leather and now Samsung is...
  10. jokubas00

So they implemented a new power widget thingy? Looks like I'll need to take a look at it tomorrow
  11. jokubas00

I think we are talking about two different things lol, I know where to make those elements disappear when entering quick toggles page, but only in the source code, not smali or anything else. :laugh: getting someone to build it would be really cool
  12. jokubas00

Like, I know exactly where to make it work in the code, but downloading and building it right now would take a long time for me...
  13. jokubas00

I'll have to disappoint you with a few things... 1. I'll take a look, I doubt it will work though. 2. There is no guide for that lol 3. I'm working on it! had some fun in eclipse, and made an S4 style handle 4. Lots of work, not now but I might ask the guy who made a theme to modify it 1. That...
  14. jokubas00

Future Stuff Hey guys, I just wanted to know what you think about these little ideas for the mod: 1. Would you like to have the whole status bar themed (battery, signal, etc.); 2. If you do, do you want the status bar to be grey? You can suggest things too, just keep in mind that this is a...
  15. jokubas00

Post [i9001][ROM][4.2.2][ION] M.O.W ROM JB 4.2.2 V.7.0 [S3/S4 Style][Style/Performance/Sound][Fast&Smooth]

How about a whole resource pack for your thread? mwahaha >: D PM'd you the link.