Recent content by joloxx9joloxx9

1. joloxx9joloxx9

Post General CVF2 - June | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 12th June

90% of time single sim this is normal as dwvice must power additional modem. As you know signal strenght affect battery life, so two sim cards = double trouble.
  2. joloxx9joloxx9

Post General CVF2 - June | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 12th June

I am using phone in a same way and there is not, if you have done wipe etc. That mean probably something was wrong with your system/apps and caused battery drain. As long as you don't do tests under same conditions it is just anecdotal fallacy.
  3. joloxx9joloxx9

There is no battery drain change in latest build. It is same as before which I would say is "ok" People got a mess on their phones and then complain that battery is bad/good after update. Where the real difference is unnoticeable.
  4. joloxx9joloxx9

And how often they introduce those changes? Once or twice a year? This is not industry standard, thats for sure, in addition - samsung is providing us with monthly updates. The topic was not about updates itself, only about two week delay between some regions regarding updates. We do not have...
  5. joloxx9joloxx9

Post Question Custom ROM activity

Well in this case it is pointless to have this conversation with you, if you even cannot find a proof for you statement.
  6. joloxx9joloxx9

Sorry but without a proof it is a fairytale. They always check knox status, unless this was single occasion as someone did not follow official checks.
  7. joloxx9joloxx9

You want to tell me that samsung fix phones with tripped knox? Good one.
  8. joloxx9joloxx9

My question is, and? Those updates means nearly nothing to us regarding day to day usage. Moreower if you compare Samsung with his flagsips to any other major vendors in android market, you will see that they are better than competitors. Of course, in perfect wourld we should get updates with...
  9. joloxx9joloxx9

Major issues - knox - you can't revert to lock state so no matter what happe your pricey toy is useless and not repearable - lack of drivers - camera etc.
  10. joloxx9joloxx9

Even that, week or two later make not much difference for 95% of users and the rest who really need them got a knowledge how to use odin etc.
  11. joloxx9joloxx9

1'st - there are many reasons behind it 2'nd - those patches barely change everything, why are you so anxious about them? Does it really change anything if you got update on 1'st or 20'th if the month where there is no "real" benefit from it?
  12. joloxx9joloxx9

What kind of journalistic bulls***(pardon my French) is this? Title: "Exclusive: One UI 5.0 brings major improvement for animation speeds" Now something important: "obviously hasn’t revealed any details about One UI 5.0 at this point in time" And biggest one: "We hear that One UI 5.0 is going...
  13. joloxx9joloxx9

Did you ever hear about Bada? They had theinown system and it was fail. Android got proper background and support. Ios is far, far from being perfect and I just want to ask, why aren't you on iphone if samsung is so bad?
  14. joloxx9joloxx9

100% but the problem is - why people think there will be major uprovements when Samsung literally do absolute minimum always. Looks like people like to fool themselvs every month.
  15. joloxx9joloxx9

It usually take them 1-2 weeks to deploy it everywhere in Europe so not sure about your thoughts.