Recent content by jonbron

1. jonbron

Post [UPDATED 4/20][ROM]CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC1 X2 [BETA]

Noticed a couple of bugs after flashing this ROM: Stock Dialer app does not work - FC every time. Stock contacts and recent calls work OK - just the dialer itself that has problems. Battery life seems somewhat reduced If the phone is plugged into a charger while turned off, it will turn on by...
  2. jonbron

Post [ROM] Nero v2 - Team Whiskey - *12/20/10*

Been running this rom for a few hrs with super i/o kernel this is the most incredible rom i've ever seen - TW you are truly masters and gentlemen. I love my vibrant again.
  3. jonbron

Post [ROM] Nero Beta 3 - I Can't Believe Its Not Gingerbread *12/12/10*

this is HANDS DOWN the best rom i've ever flashed on any device bravo good sirs, bravo
  4. jonbron

Post [ROM][Alpha-1]Sense UI - Vibrant Edition[12/26/2010]

BUMP I've been dying for sense on my vibrant since day 1 - if you guys pull this off expect a fat donation!
  5. jonbron

Post [VIDEO] --- Odin Tutorial ---

I just followed all of these directions to the T and everything went fine, no errors in Odin or anything, and now my phone is stuck with a black screen and the buttons lit up. When I reboot the phone it goes through all of the startup screens just fine: Vibrant, T-Mobile w/ sound, and Galaxy S...
  6. jonbron

Post [ROM] Biffmod 2.1 - Leaving on a Jet Plain - (11/04/10)

best rom for g1 to date Holy crap, Biff... this is HANDS DOWN the best rom I've ever had running on my G1. It's lightning fast and everything works - no force closes. Hats off, my good sir.
  7. jonbron

Still getting maps force closes with 1.3 What's the solution? Sent from my HTC Dream using XDA App
  8. jonbron

Seems to be working fine now, thanks for the tip.
  9. jonbron

I did as you said and it booted fine, then rebooted during setup just like it says in the OP. Of course it got stuck in a bootloop again and I'm getting a no space left on the device error again...:confused:
  10. jonbron

What do you mean by original recovery file? Like, just reflash amonra?
  11. jonbron

Got stuck in a bootloop after doing complete wipe and repartition. I flashed the rom, then gapps, then theme, then universal overclocker. Any tips? EDIT: just rebooted into recovery and got an error message: E:Error in CACHE:recovery/log (No space left on device)
  12. jonbron

Post [GUIDE] Installing CM6 On USA Dream For Dummies * special ed edition 7/26/10

Rc1 to rc2 I have CM6 rc1 running just fine on my G1 and I want to try upgrading to the newest version. Can I just download rc2 and flash it over without wiping or doing anything else?
  13. jonbron

Post Please remove

Thanks I'll give it a shot.
  14. jonbron

Post Please remove

So how do I fix the whole 'messed up alt keys' thing?