Recent content by JoRastaf

1. J

Post Hardware Development TEYES CC3

Thank you for your detailed response. But the issue with my system was the canbus adaptor box. It wasn't turning the remote amp on. I was sent a replacement and now it works OK. But I have another issue now where if I connect an iPhone via Apple car play, and after turning car off and...
  2. J

To use the factory reverse camera, if it has a RCA video output nd if you know the reverse trigger cable, you can hook it up to the CC3 easy.
  3. J

Does the CD player have audio output ports? If it does, perhaps connect it to the CC3 using RCA cables?
  4. J

Cheers mate
  5. J

Do you have a download link for carlink 2.0?
  6. J

I thought you said it crashed?.....
  7. J

Which USB port did you use? I had problems connecting my android phone using usb1. It works on usb2
  8. J

Post Question Teyes CC3 reverse camera help!

Yes. In my car, the factory fitted reverse camera works on 6v. I used an AEROPRO harness to use the existing reverse camera wiring and connect it to the CC3. The aeropro harness connects to the factory reverse camera cabling (plug and play) and gives you an RCA video output that you feed the...
  9. J

Post Question TEYES CC3 AB2

only wired works. mine only works on USB port 2
  10. J

is it possible to get adb working via USB on a CC3?
  11. J

Is there an easy method to uninstall unwanted apps and add your own apks? or do you have to unpack the rom and delete them an recompile? or use a rom cleaner?
  12. J

https://www.teyes.com.au/pages/tech-portal
  13. J

It looks like the canbus Box that came with the harness is faulty. There is no voltage on the wire that comes out of the canbus plug, which is supposed to turn on the amp. Dan organised a replacement harness couple of weeks ago. Expecting it to arrive next week. Hopefully it will fix the issue.
  14. J

Is it possible to see debug info of the canbus activity? My cc3 isn't turning on the amp and I believe it is the canbus not turning it on.
  15. J

Could this be a canbus issue?