Recent content by JordanBleu

1. J

Post Twrp 3.4.0-0 sm-t825

Could you send me a PM too? Thank you! :)
  2. J

Post Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 flashing stock rom problems .

You mean Tab S3? Because if you have a Tab 3 then you're in the wrong thread.
  3. J

Post [ROM][10.0_r31][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 4.20.2 [PIXEL][03/22/2020]

VoLTE just WON'T work on ANY AOSP ROM (Evolution X, Pixel Experience Plus, CrDroid...) because it's a closed source Samsung feature and unfortunately developers can't do anything to add it on AOSP. So no, there's no fix and will never be (on this device at least).
  4. J

Post [ROM] [T820/5] [10.0] [EOL/DOES NOT WORK] Evolution X

no, you shouldn't as it will simply not flash when I'll be home (in about a month because covid complicated lots of things), I'll try to build with my decent PC a ROM that works (with Valera's sources) since what I did here was just noob crap. (by the way I should contact a mod so they could...
  5. J

Post Welcome to XDA 2021!

Totally love the new forum with the new design! (I love XDA Light theme!) The only thing I dislike is the like button with reactions that terribly remind me of Facebook, but other than that it's perfect! Keep it going and good job!
  6. J

Post [rom] [zeroltexx,zerofltexx,..can] crDroid 4,5,6 (unofficial) (8,9,10)

I don't want to offend the developer, but... You can see on their profile they're from Ukraine, so maybe they know just a little (but really a little) bit of English and the only thing they say is "new builds coming soon, new builds: [link to MEGA]" and that may explain why they don't understand...
  7. J

Post [RECOVERY] [EOL/DOES NOT WORK] [T820/5] TWRP 3.3.1-1

Actually I removed every link of the recovery since it had problems and never even booted up, I'm sorry. I will ask the moderator(s) to remove this thread and the other one of Evolution X of mine since they never worked and may confuse/mislead new users and get them into problems. This is the...
  8. J

Post [ROM][SM-T820][SM-T825][UNOFFICIAL] Lineage 17.1 | Android 10 Q | 20200211

I'm a pen lover, but this tablet, even with the debloated custom One UI, runs like ****. I'll never buy a Samsung tablet again. Also, if you give me a month or two, I will be able to get my new PC and then (maybe, if everything is fine) build LineageOS 18 or Evolution X 5.0 for this tablet (with...
  9. J

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

Thanks for the heads up, I'm really sorry for that; I didn't know it was banned here. Also, since you mentioned it was malware (even if I always believed it was a false positive), I completely removed it. It's better prevent than fix :)
  10. J

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

Same here with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3; I have even installed Lucky Patcher and disabled apk verification, the latest version gets uninstalled no matter what.
  11. J

Post [ROM][10.0_r31][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 4.20.2 [PIXEL][03/22/2020]

You can always delete the line the in updater-script that detects the device, so you would be able to flash it. I'm not sure if it will boot though... ---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ---------- You can always delete the first two lines the in...
  12. J

Post [rom] [dreamlte, dream2lte] crDroid 6 (unofficial) (android 10)

I don't know if you're being ironic, but.... Did you know that you can install GApps with openGApps, right? Making a GApps version of this ROM would be just useless and heavier overall, since it literally takes two seconds to go to your favorite GApps installer website (like OpenGApps), download...
  13. J

Yes, both have wifi, but the LTE model as the name says supports mobile data, and also I think the CSC and modem firmware are different
  14. J

Yes, both have wifi, but the LTE model as the name says supports mobile data, and also I think the CSC and modem firmware are different
  15. J

If you want you can tell me how you did it on the wifi model and maybe I can help you; I was trying to build LineageOS 18 (Android 11) for the LTE version by repo syncing with LineageOS 18 and Valera's sources (he also explained in his github how to do) on my openSUSE Tumbleweed installation...