1. Jorge Moreira

Post Ulefone GW01 smartwatch

Try this. :D
  2. Jorge Moreira

Attached my original firmware. :good:
  3. Jorge Moreira

Hi, I have not had this smartwatch for a very long time. but if I remember correctly, this watchface came with the original firmware. If you want this firmware, I can try find this for you. Regards, Enviado do meu Redmi Note 5 através do Tapatalk
  4. Jorge Moreira

Post Everything About Anti Roll-back [Whyred]

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ---------- [/COLOR] I think is possible, because I read that both versions use ARB4. But wait for more opinions. [emoji41] Enviado do meu Redmi Note 5 através do Tapatalk
  5. Jorge Moreira

Post [FAQ][Anti-Rollback] All your questions are answered here.

It was a silly question, I know :D ... Just to confirm.... Thanks,
  6. Jorge Moreira

Post [FAQ][Anti-Rollback] All your questions are answered here.

Hi, Saabu, Many thanks for the clarification. However to enter the code through the fastboot, it has to be with the equipment turned off in fastboot mode, right? Best regards, Jorge
  7. Jorge Moreira

Post [TUT] HOTSPOT Not Connecting FIX [No ROOT]

In my case, the update for ROM global 9.5.13.0 resolve this bug. [emoji41] Enviado do meu Redmi Note 5 através do Tapatalk
  8. Jorge Moreira

Post [INDEX] Redmi Note 5 [Pro/China/Global][Whyred][Roms/Kernels/Tools/Mods] [10/07/2018]

Do you have tried? It's for Xiaomi RedmiNote5 china version? Enviado do meu Redmi Note 5 através do Tapatalk
  9. Jorge Moreira

Post KingWear GV08 GT08 KW18 KW88 3G+WIFI+GPS+google service Bluetooth Smart Watch Phone

I already have supersu working on my kw88. After a few attempts, because It always made errors, I did. Thanks, :highfive: Jorge Moreira
  10. Jorge Moreira

Post KingWear GV08 GT08 KW18 KW88 3G+WIFI+GPS+google service Bluetooth Smart Watch Phone

Hi, How you replace the KINGROOT by Supersu with the binary?
  11. Jorge Moreira

Post watch faces vxp files

Hi zafrix8, The fossil watch face it's very cool, but de seconds point don´t appear. Can you check? Regards, Jorge
  12. Jorge Moreira

Hi zafrix8, Nice watch face :good: I wait for your's watch faces. Once you have a bit of time, I also will dedicate to create watch faces too! ;) Regards, Jorge Moreira
  13. Jorge Moreira

Hi zafrix8, My firmware backup you used is the first firmwares that came out. The version is 14.04.2016. From what I've seen here, since there are two versions then mine. I am glad for my backup to help you. In this case your Ulefone GW01. ;) Best regards, Jorge Moreira
  14. Jorge Moreira

It's works. Don't appear the data of day number. But works the rest.[emoji41] How you made this works? What is the program? Regards, Jorge Moreira Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk
  15. Jorge Moreira

Is weird. Someone had the same problem with my backup? I sold my Ulefone GW01. But already I bought another Ulefone GW01. When receiving'll see. It is very strange what you say. It may have been a wrong step taken to load the firmware on flashtools program. But I can only confirm that even...