Recent content by jorgen_gustavsson

1. J

Post about 3d movies

I use MilkVR to watch all 3D movies. If you dont live in the US dl it though a proxyserver.
  2. J

Post Video and Audio Playback/Conversion

A little followup 3.. You can make a batch file and save it to the folder were your media files are. Add this line in the bat file and save it in the media folder. for %%a in ("*.mkv") do ffmpeg -i "%%a" -c:v copy -c:a aac "FOLDER_WERE_THE_CONVERTED_FILES_SHOULD_BE_SAVED\%%~na.mkv" pause Save...
  3. J

Thread Video and Audio Playback/Conversion

I originaly made this in the S7 section so i hope that the ops delete that one. There are alot of guides around for converting movie files so they can be played back on S7/Gear VR some of them might actualy work but ive noticed that alot of the guides forgets to mention the audio output when...
  4. J

Post Video and Audio Playback/Conversion

A liitle followup.. I thought it was a hazzle to install Emby or any other dnla client and milkvrlauncher just to watch local media in milkvr(And im not even supposed to have access to milkvr for that matter..) so i went the easy way and simply installed Abyss webserver added the mkv file...
  5. J

Thread Video and Audio Playback/Conversion

There are alot of guides around for converting movie files so they can be played back on S7/Gear VR some of them might actualy work but ive noticed that alot of the guides forgets to mention the audio output when they convert they only tell you about the video so to remedy this ill write down my...
  6. J

Thread Working controllers ?

Is there any game controllers other than MadCatz that work with the galaxy S7 ? I have only tested with the PS4 Dualshock with no luck. I havnt tested with sixaxis app since it requires root. Wondering since its REALY stupid to have to fiddle on your head with the pad on the Gear VR to even...
  7. J

Thread Overtake stream

Is there a way to "overtake a stream" if i for example want to change the volume. Ex. I start a stream on my PC and sit in my sofa and want to change the volume with my phone is this possible ?
  8. J

Post [Ubuntu] T3buntu

RubenStauttener;48606882]Nice, but there are a few things... The bootscript.sh contains one little, but crucial error. At line 172, character 44, you forgot one space, which makes the mount procedure unusable: $bbox mount -o bind /storage/extSdCard $mnt/extSdCard Which should be: $bbox mount -o...
  9. J

Post [Ubuntu] T3buntu

Added links to Linux on Android and Busybox in first post.
  10. J

Thread [Ubuntu] T3buntu

Please OP remove my old post about Ubuntu on Tab 3... T3buntu (Had to call it something...) Disclaimer: What you do with this information is up to you. If your device breaks while trying anything in here you do that at your own risc. I cant be held responsible for anything that happens to...
  11. J

Post [APP] Linux-on-Android project (Complete Linux Installer)

I can confirm that the Ubuntu 13.10 x86 image works on Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (5210) . tested with both lxd and now running it with Plasma Active(with some gfx effects missing) which i find to be the best choice for Tabs since its made for tabs :) As for VNC client, Jump Desktop works best.
  12. J

Thread Ubuntu on Tab 3 10.1

Well since there dont seem to be alot of development on this platform i thought i make a post about Ubuntu. I have now happely used Ubuntu on a Tab 3 10.1 Wifi, for about 2weeks. During wich time i have made alot of testing, The ground work is done by the Linux on Android team. atm the only...
  13. J

Post abandoned

Hallo. Im trying this on my tab 3 in linux using heimdall but it wont flash. This is what i get. [email protected]:/media/jorgen41/DATA/MEDIA/Ubuntu Downloads$ sudo heimdall flash --recovery recovery.img [sudo] password for jorgen41: Heimdall v1.4.0 Copyright (c) 2010-2013, Benjamin...
  14. J

Post [ROM][AOSP OpenMaster][cfX 4.7.3-toolchain][SR19] OFFICIAL codefireX Nightlies!

Uhm great answer why do you think that would help.. But just to be sure i tested to reinstall ans STILL the same logcat..