• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by joschi70

1. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

That won't work with the current version of WearShell, because the WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission is not present inside the app manifest. I'm currently working on a new version of WearShell anyway and I'll add this to the manifest. If this is working I'll see if I can implement switching phone...
  2. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

So that this does not get lost, here is the reply I sent to Asiier via mail: This seems to work.
  3. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

With the current setup this is not possible. WearShell is quite phone centric and uses request codes for communication which are phone generated. This might be possible to solve but currently the show stopper is that BeanShell cannot instantiate a BroadcastReceiver on the watch.
  4. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

I get the same error, when pasting the sample from the pdf. This seems to be a copy/paste problem. When typing the commands manually it ist working for me. What are the asterisk (*) in the code, they should not be there. Otherwise this is looking good.
  5. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

Only have an old G Watch, maybe pablo71 can help.
  6. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

Do you get an error message? What Android Wear version are you using?
  7. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

I don't have a rooted watch, but on a rooted device this might work: exec("su -c reboot now");
  8. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

Thanks for the post ... glad that the app is working well for you.
  9. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

Oops ... thanks for the info! Has been corrected.
  10. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

Currently that is not possible. I'll put that on my list of suggestions.
  11. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

Seems like the internal command resultIntent() cannot be found. This is a new command in WearShell 0.6.0. Can you please check if you are running the latest WearShell version on your watch: print(context.getPackageManager().getPackageInfo(context.getPackageName(), 0).versionName);
  12. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

WearShell 0.6.0 has just been released. It includes support for Result Intents, sensors support and bug fixes. Along with the new release comes the Command Collection 3, which includes the following commands: alarm charging freestorage heartrate* light* stepcount stt timer wifioff* wifion*...
  13. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

You could try the following script: import android.content.Context; import android.os.PowerManager; STORAGE_KEY = "_wakelock"; keepScreenOn(state) { gs = globalStorage(); wakeLock = gs.get(STORAGE_KEY); if(wakeLock == null) { powerManager =...
  14. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

Did some debugging, seems like this is an Android N Preview issue: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=209557 Hope this will get fixed in the next preview.
  15. joschi70

Post [APP] WearShell

I don't own a Huawei watch, so this is hard to tell. Is there an error message in the logcat?