• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Joshuax8

1. J

Post CIFS on Speedmod kernel

Thank you! It was pointing to /system/lib/modules/cifs.ko but i changed it and now it works! :D
  2. J

Thread CIFS on Speedmod kernel

Hello everybody, I'm trying to get CIFS working on my sgs 2 but I can't get it to work :-( I've flashed the speedmod kernel and installed the cifs manager app, but it says "no such device".. I'm sure I just forgot someything but I don't see what.. any commands I still need to run for it to...
  3. J

Post Post you 2.3.3 reviews HERE (and nothing else)

What doesn't work? lockscreen stopt working today! it just turns off the screen. (could be because of a bug in old tv animation mod) :( How did you install it? Odin, with bootloaders, with repartion (pit 512) Are there any problems so far? no not really General performances? fast! almost...
  4. J

Post [APP] GPS Aids - Aiding the SGS GPS [V3.0 @ market]

dutch translation is done! :D nederlandse vertaling is klaar! :p;)
  5. J

Post Enable electronBeam Animation

yes Yes YES!! :p I'm not the only one who wants it :D $omator said he would look at it :)
  6. J

Post [Q] Scrolling glow animation

+1 to that, would like to see it to!
  7. J

Post [GB Firmwares] XWJVN, DDJV9, XWJVK, XXJVQ, RSJV3 and more [Download]

anybody got a clue about the screen-ON animation? :confused:
  8. J

Post [Q] Screen-ON animation JVK?

hm, I ask a question and I end up awsering someone elses :P anybody got a awser to my original question?
  9. J

Yes, but that's only the screen-OFF animation :( I want the screen-ON animation ;):p
  10. J

Does anybody know if their is a screen-ON animation available like in CM7? :D and were to find it if it exists? :p
  11. J

Post [Q] Screen-ON animation JVK?

Yes indeed :) Here you go! http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1011901 It is somewhere in the middle of the first post :cool: EDIT: look for "member contributions" EDIT 2: only works if you are on a gingerbread ROM btw ;)
  12. J

Thread [Q] Screen-ON animation JVK?

Hello everybody, I just went from CM7 to stock JVK. I already installed the screen-off animation, but I was wondering is any way to get the screen on animation to, like in CM 7 :D:confused: Didn't I search good enough :rolleyes: or hasn't it been done jet?:(
  13. J

Post Firmware: I9000XWJPF

Because of you i hit refresh 3 times for no use what-so-ever :O :P
  14. J

Post [Q] Why my Galaxy S locks up?! (Comatose Syndrome on going investigation)

I have this same issue too! At first it hanged en didn't respond (getting warm too) and I sent it off for repair and they took 2 weeks... just to upgrade the damn firmware! Prob seemed fixed untill another problem appeared! when I put my sgs to charge and use it at the same time it will shut...
  15. J

Post [Q] Defect?

It is more than two weeks old :( and I already sent it once for repair because it froze ect :( I just tried to update to froyo (trough KIES) but it said it worked but the phone still says that it's 2.1! I don't get it!