Recent content by jouh

1. J

Post [JUL 13][APP][ALPHA4] Nitrogen 1.1 (music player for Windows Mobile)

My pleasure. I'm throwing every other player out of my Blackstone now! :D
  2. J

Man, you are the best!! Works perfect now! :D
  3. J

File Size: 393MB Bit Rate: 173Kbps Duration: 314 min
  4. J

Awesome player! Clearly one of the best ones out there. And now it remembers the last position at startup. The most important feature for me, since I only listen to audiobooks. One problem with the 1.1 version is that it crashes when I try to play big files (>300MB). i didn't have that problem...
  5. J

Post Req: Audiobook players 4

Pocketplayer ftw!
  6. J

Post [ROM][WWE][26.02.2010] Miri WM 6.5 21893 :: V 38.0 [DISCONTINUED]

Try Panoramic Launchpad. The greatest startmenu there is for WM, and fully compatible with Miri's roms.
  7. J

Post Exercize with your HD

Found that new version is 1.0.4 on http://sportypal.com/Download
  8. J

Post [ROM][WWE][26.02.2010] Miri WM 6.5 21893 :: V 38.0 [DISCONTINUED]

Cheers miri! How do you get sms to work? I only get a blank black screen. :confused:
  9. J

Post Currency, weight...ect coverter?

Handy Converter is the best.
  10. J

Post [ROM][4JUN2009] BLACKMartini [FULL+WEAK+MOCKTAIL] + RHODIUM LANDSCAPE DIALER CAB

Upgraded from Dutty's 3.4XT to 3.7XT, but the battery drain is huge in the latter, so I will give the Black Martini a go. Will be back with feedback! :)
  11. J

Post [ROM] [Jul 06] [Dutty's WM6.5 R4 Muchos] [5.2.23003.5.0.60] [Changelog 1-7] [ONLINE]

I have never felt a resistance towards flashing a ROM like this time. Everything feels SO perfect with Duttys 3.4XT, I mean Everything is customized and really NO bugs... What should I do when I want to try out Duttys 6.5 ROM??? :D
  12. J

Post Remap 'home' button to 'start'

That is EXACTLY what I have been thinking for the last days. Pressing Home-key should naturally bring up the start-menu.
  13. J

Post Blackstone Camera 2009 (HTC) Discussion

Like I said earlier, I'm on Dutty 3.3XT ROM and using the following settings: Brightness: +1.5 Quality: Superfine Contrast: 4 Saturation: 4 Sharpness: 4 White Balance: Auto (For photos taken outdoors, in bright conditions. Otherwise I decrease the brightness and try the other White Balance options)
  14. J

Post SOLUTION: How to save battery life. Really works.

I need 81,92MHz to play music with screen off. Using Mortplayer om Dutty 3.3XT...