Recent content by jrbxx7

1. jrbxx7

Post [APP][P][XPOSED] GravityBox v9.2.0 for Android 9 [29/12/2020]

Everything i have tried is working great on crosshatch. Thanks for the pie release!
  2. jrbxx7

Post [EOL] [TAIMEN/WALLEYE] [9.0.0] [4.4.163] [CLANG 7.0] Flash Kernel 3.19

Thanks for all you have done for us! Best of luck on your new venture. Congrats!
  3. jrbxx7

Post [ROM][7.1.1][N950U/U1/W][3BRA9][07-10-19]Ultimate Chimera ROM V1.5

Hey guys, haven't flashed a samsung in several years, couple questions. I have a tmobile note 8 that is carrier unlocked, unrooted that i want to use on verizon. Would it be best to flash verizon fimware first, or can i just root and then flash this rom and use verizon and its features. Im on...
  4. jrbxx7

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r42][OFFICIAL]AospExtended-V5.8[UNIFIED][oneplus3/3T]

Let's see, you post in a dev thread that u cant steal from the devs...... Maybe you should quit trying to be a theif!
  5. jrbxx7

Post Update disabled WiFi calling in airplane mode

Have you tried the script to make wifi calling preferred?
  6. jrbxx7

Post [INACTIVE THREAD] Dirty Unicorns 14

Hit the bar menu on the left for the device list. Then taimen.
  7. jrbxx7

Post [EOL] [TAIMEN/WALLEYE] [9.0.0] [4.4.163] [CLANG 7.0] Flash Kernel 3.19

Thanks for removing the delay. Didnt think it would bother me, but it was driving me fn nuts. Had downgraded versions. Beta running great.
  8. jrbxx7

Post Working xposed modules for Pixel 2/xl

Did u install the magisk version of the xposed installer apk? That fixed it fir me.
  9. jrbxx7

Post TWRP 3.2.3-1 for Pixel 2 XL

Latest twrp decrypts fine for me on april factory update. In case anyone is wondering lol.
  10. jrbxx7

Post [APP] 10th Aug. ◦ Edge Sense Plus 1.8.0 ◦ Customize Active Edge on your Pixel2 XL

Oh sorry. Quoted the wrong post. Ya i can run that here in a bit. Just fyi i noticed squeeze to kill starts working a while after reboot.
  11. jrbxx7

Post [APP] 10th Aug. ◦ Edge Sense Plus 1.8.0 ◦ Customize Active Edge on your Pixel2 XL

Anyone else having problems with squeeze to kill app on march update? Root access toast pops up. But it doesnt kill app. Thanks.
  12. jrbxx7

Post [GUIDE] Unlock/Flash/Root for the Pixel 2 XL (taimen)

Lolol yes the script from the manufacturer is very dangerous... Running it on every update has ruined my phone. The log shows everything as it runs including errors...