• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by jrd1990

1. J

Post [MAGISK][MOD][EOL][v5] Dual Speaker Mod For Redmi K20 Pro

Sir can you make this work with K20 MI9T Variant? im uploading my mixer files from xiaomi9.9.26 thank you
  2. J

Post [8.1][sGSI]MIUI10 for Project Treble

Hi will it work on my Asus Zenfone z5? We only have Oreo 8.0.0 not 8.1
  3. J

Post [UNBRICK][ZE620KL][QUALCOMM 9008] QFIL for ZenFone 5 (2018)

I flashed a wrong rom. But i managed to flash back the stockrom but the cache partition can no longer be mounted..
  4. J

Turned off my phone. Press vol- and vol+ then plugin the usb cable it booted to offline charging. I also tried pressing vol- and vol+ and power button and it only booted the phone.
  5. J

I tried but it just went through the normal boot up process ? i want to do this cause my cache partition cannot be mount... ---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ---------- I tried but it just went through the normal boot up process i want to do this...
  6. J

Hi, how to boot into EDL on zenfone 5? thanks
  7. J

Post [ZE620KL] Zenfone 5 2018 UNLOCK BOOTLOADER & ROOT & TWRP

I have a question can we compile rom using this https://github.com/shakalaca/android_device_asus_X00Q as our device source?
  8. J

Heres the stock recovery.img of firmware 15.0617.1804.82-1.1.21 https://www.mediafire.com/file/4s9dal1aipp1woa/Recovery/file
  9. J

Theres no recovery.img inside the ota zip file. But im gonna try to find a way to back the stock recovery img maybe on adb
  10. J

Just got the stock recovery now. ? I dont know exactly how it happened but i just downloaded the OTA file zip on my External sdcard and inserted it on sdcard slot then an update notification popped up on my phone saying an update on sdcard card is available then it installed right away on TWRP...
  11. J

Post Zenfone 5 ZE620KL Project Treble GSI Test

Sir could you possibly upload the stock recovery.img of our device.? im stuck on TWRP and i cant flash regular OTA update from there :(
  12. J

Help i tried flashing the twrp and it worked just fine. i was able to boot Treble ROMS however i havent backed up the stock recovery of Z5. I cant seem to find it elsewhere even with the offilcial firmware files zip... i cant flashed backed to stock rom using the TWRP :crying::crying: can...
  13. J

Post How to port roms to your mtk with android device

Sir i tried your guide in porting rom. Mt6582 tp mt6582 chipset roms.. But after replacing those files you mentioned and when i flashed it to my phone, it was tuck in boot screen and keep on restarting. How am I going to fix this?